Funniest movie scenes of all-time

Tools    

Boldly going.
I did a search and found "Funniest movie" and "Funniest performance", but not funniest scene. Irregardless, even it's been done, we could use more laughs in a year like this.

1. A good speech: Police Academy

2. Hair gel: There's Something About Mary

3. Line 2: Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
How Zoolander saves the Malaysian Prime Minister:

The sequence in Kung Fu Hustle with the knives and the snakes. I know humor is subjective, but that sequence reduces me to stomach-hurting laughs every time. The look on his face when
WARNING: spoilers below
he gets stabbed in the arm

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

We all know the classics ( 'Dumb and Dumber' ) but if you guys know this movie, it means there are some seriously cool people who hang out here:

GRANDMA"S BOY.

So many funny scenes but Rob Schneider playing a Russian mobster was hilarious (Youtube Grandma's Boy Smoking Lamp).

I wanted to post a link to a scene in that movie but it won't let me

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
The Jerk:
He hates these cans scene.

Boldly going.
Nearly any scene from the movie Airplane!

....This one had me roaring the first time:

Auto pilot

More favs:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Bridge of Death

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry: Big Guy in Burning Building

Olivia Colman cracking dirty jokes in one of the funniest movies.
I can watch Hot Fuzz over and over and over.

One of my favorite scenes is one of the early ones--when they are in the bar and there are all the underage kids drinking. When it goes to slow-mo and the light reflects off of the one kid's braces--yes.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Watched Birdman yesterday,

The hardon scene and the phone going off after the Times Square scene both had me seriously losing my composure.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I can watch Hot Fuzz over and over and over.

One of my favorite scenes is one of the early ones--when they are in the bar and there are all the underage kids drinking. When it goes to slow-mo and the light reflects off of the one kid's braces--yes.
The Point Break scene later in the movie......hard to find a funnier scene.

I thought the movie "Freeway" was the funniest movie that I have ever seen before--It had Reese Witherspoon in it...the movie was also a little twisted as well...I am not sure how to post a picture here..I would post one on this movie if I knew how..8-]]