What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life?

Tools    

I'd probably like to take a really long road trip at some point. Probably one where I visit a lot of different ballparks and see games in them.

I don't actually love driving, but I do love just discovering new places, and I love baseball, and it's really nice to travel somewhere without a strict timetable for anything.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'd probably like to take a really long road trip at some point. Probably one where I visit a lot of different ballparks and see games in them.

I don't actually love driving, but I do love just discovering new places, and I love baseball, and it's really nice to travel somewhere without a strict timetable for anything.
Yeah just venturing randomly for like two or three months would be awesome. I believe @7thson did just that a couple years ago.

Love driving! Never been outside of North America, but have driven through 42 states & 6 provinces. Mainly visiting national parks and historical sites.

Yeah just venturing randomly for like two or three months would be awesome. I believe @7thson did just that a couple years ago.
He did! He came by Pittsburgh and I bought the family lunch, too, as is my standing offer any time a MoFo and I are in the same place.

Love driving! Never been outside of North America, but have driven through 42 states & 6 provinces. Mainly visiting national parks and historical sites.
Yeah, good call, definitely a few national parks along with the ball variety of park.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

When I was younger, I wanted to see the NY Mets play at every National League stadium. (This was before Interleague play.) Sadly, I didn't get very far, and for some unknown reason, I just never followed through with it.

The only stadiums I made it to were:
Shea Stadium
Olympic Stadium (Montreal Expos)
Candlestick Park (San Francisco Giants)
Veterans Stadium (Philadelphia Phillies)

At each stadium, I bought a small plush doll of the team mascot as a souvenir, which I still have.

Hang gliding or maybe sky diving in one of those flying squirrel type jumpsuits. I'd look quite the sight being 6'5" 240lbs in that getup.

Paint a self-portrait. Build a house.

I want to walk the El Camino in north Spain, not a crazy adventure, but it's a crazy amount of walking so it counts

I want to walk the El Camino in north Spain, not a crazy adventure, but it's a crazy amount of walking so it counts
That would be incredible. It’s one of the few such undertakings that I’m completely in awe of.

I suppose for me it’s a bit of an adventure to be alive and to breathe, so I’m fairly risk-averse. That said, I’d like to go to the Serengeti park in Tanzania again (I’ve been but only as a kid) as that was my grandmother’s lifelong dream, and she died before she could go. Other than that, my life is much too eventful anyway.

El Camino is definitely one I can appreciate, but I think I’d have a panic attack or some sort of episode before I could complete that.

Live alone in a cabin in some cold, snowy, quiet Scandinavian village. Don't think that's really crazy.

If there's something crazy, I suppose, I would love to travel into space.

Affordable commercial space travel won't happen in my lifetime (I am in mid 30s), but it is something that will be norm in maybe 50 or so years. But if it becomes possible before I die, then that would be something to try out.