Kill Bill vol 2
0%
0 votes
Death Proof
20.93%
9 votes
Inglourious Basterds
43 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm going to be really original and pick Pulp Fiction.

I'm so unique.
I picked it too. Looks like you're not unique anymore.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

BANNED
Pulp fiction is my favorite of all time so...yea.
Reservoir Dogs - masterpiece , one of my favorite too.
Kill Bill Vol.1 - one of the best action movies ever. one of my favorite also ,Mostly because of the nostalgia. and it's just a FUN movie.
Kill Bill Vol.2 - also a good movie ,but too kitschy.
Inglourious Basterds - the first part is great , but since he only deteriorating and deteriorating.

None of the above. True Romance. You never said "Tarantino directed film". I stayed at the Safari Inn in Burbank specifically because of this movie.

My favorite would be Inglourious Basterds. I even think it's his best. Reservoir Dogs is great too and would probably be in my top 25. I really loved Pulp Fiction when I first saw it. Even loved it more the second time. But the third time, I felt like I got enough of it .

I voted Kill Bill Vol. 1 because it's such a visceral and high adrenaline flick.

That said, Inglourious Basterds is his best film, IMO. And KB Vol. 2 is better than the first. But you did say favorite!

Me too!

Probably my 3rd favourite film of his alongside Jackie Brown which gets better with age.

I think his best film is between Pulp Fiction and Inglourious Basterds. Both landmark films imo.