Never Gets Old.

Tools    

What movie never gets old, you could watch it 100 times and not be bored.
I know some people cant do this, i'm just thinking as a generalization.
Mine is: Goodfellas.

I'm sorry if this thread already exists.

Mine is probably A Nightmare on Elm Street. I used to suffer from insomnia; strangely, I could only sleep soundly if, every night before bed, I put Elm Street on and watched it/slept to it.

I've seen the whole thing only a few times, but the beginning probably a couple dozen times.

Others would include T2: Judgment Day and Inferno.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Con Air. I've watched this film a 100 times and I'm never bored with it. Just solid fun throughout.

Raiders of the Lost Ark
Lethal Weapon
Die Hard
the original Star Wars trilogy (even Jedi!)
8 1/2
Sunshine
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2

There's probably more. That's it off the top of my head, though.

I've practically got it memorized now. Every inch of it pure joy.

Tough choice... any one of my favorite movies, I suppose. Vertigo I seem to like more each time I watch it.

Welcome to the human race...
The Blues Brothers. I think what makes it work is that deep down I know it's not that great a movie so it doesn't ever fail to meet my expectations, thus ensuring it stays re-watchable.

Welcome to the human race...
To be fair, it's the best SNL movie, though admittedly that's not much of a compliment. But yeah, I've seen it countless times already and will probably watch it countless more.

To be fair, it's the best SNL movie, though admittedly that's not much of a compliment. But yeah, I've seen it countless times already and will probably watch it countless more.
Well John Belushi is a great comedian, so i might give it a chance.

that's what she said...
AHH i love the blues brothers. they used a police car from the town i grew up in. they always show it off in 4th of july parade

NEVER gets old.

"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Add that one^ to my list! Awesome pick!