Pulp Fiction
Inglorious Basterds
Kill Bill Vol 2
Reservoir Dogs
Kill Bill Vol 1
Jackie Brown
Death Proof

The World's Smallest Violin
Definitely Pulp Fiction and then Inglourious Basterds.
What he said. Reservoir Dogs is right up there too. And True Romance...and...

I voted Pulp Fiction, even though I've only seen that and the Kill Bill movies. Evil to make people choose between the two however, I count it as one movie.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Pulp Fiction. Followed closely by Reservoir Dogs, Inglourious Basterds & Kill Bill Vol. 1.

He's a great director through and through but you just can't beat that grittiness in Reservoir Dogs.

Hell Ride, I love this movie, own it.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
After careful deliberation, I picked Pulp Fiction. It was close between that and Reservoir Dogs. I loved both movies, but since I am forced to choose just one, Pulp Fiction it is.

Inglorious Basterds and Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill, but Vol. 1 more.

"Pulp Fiction" will most likely forever be my absolute favorite work by Quentin Tarantino due to the memories and the bond I have with the film. I absolutely love "Reservoir Dogs" too, and would place it right behind "Pulp Fiction" on my list of favorite Tarantino films. I do have love for other movies directed by Tarantino, but there is just something about "Pulp Fiction" and "Reservoir Dogs" that stand out as amazing works of modern cinema.

Official Member: National Association of Film Critics 🎞️

IMDb Sponsored & Affiliated Film Critic.
🎥