Film that made you cry

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Strangely, I tear up every time at the end of Repo! The Genetic Opera...

WARNING: "Spoiler alert!" spoilers below
...When Nathan is dying and Shilo sings to him that she loves him before he finally goes...

I couldn't help myself. It was strangely moving after an hour and a half of family dysfunction and dismemberment.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

First time I watched Titanic I cried, second time to Brokeback Mountain, first time to PS I Love You, first time to Finding Neverland.. Almost cried watching One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I just got finished watching

I heard this song by Arthur Dodge on the preview for the film awhile back...

...and never got around to watching the film. Well I ran across it tonight in Netflix and thought hey I'll give it look.... Now I'm just totally bummed and to be honest the film hit close to home. I got drawn in by the warm friendly characters, even related to a few, and was enjoying seeing some of the friendships and relationships grow...and this film just went and broke my damn heart. Being that its a love story I'm not exactly gonna shout my fondness for this film to all my friends but I may have to add it to the collection. It takes alot to jerk a tear outta my eyes but I'm man enough to say that by the end of this movie I was sorta boohoo'n like someone had just ran over my puppy.

And at the end of fear, oblivion
The Phantom of the Opera(2004)
Life is Beautiful(1997)
Dracula(1992)
Elephant Man

I cried in a lot of movies but those are the ones that came to mind right now.

I know I cried through Modigliani. when I was telling about the movie to a friend - I cried too. and I'm not really a cry baby at all. it's just that movie... really!

I didn't cry, but me and my dad went and watched Warrior the other day when it came out, and I look over at the end and he's tearing up. For what reason, still unknown to me, but I don't believe I have ever cried over a film. If I did, I was probably pretty young.

"Pursuit of Happyness"
"Seven Pounds"
"Rocky III"
And "Terminator 3" because it was a horrible disgrace to the series.

Movie Forums Extra
Check De - the only movie which made me cry...
Not a fan of Shahrukh Khan, but his movie was too good..

I watched Disney's The Fox and The Hound last night and cried my eyes out. Almost literally.
I guess it was a combination of childhood memories and the sad music. It was really nice just to cry and not actually be sad.

Pixar has a way of pulling my heartstrings. I sobbed like a baby at least twice during Toy Story 3 and Up.

There are some films made me cry...
1)A perfect world
2)Pursuit of Happyness
3)Children of Heaven
4)Marvin's Room
5)Gladiator
6)Midnight Cowboy
7)Forrest Gump
8)Brave Heart

It's impossible for me to watch the final scene of Cinema Paradiso and not start sobbing like a baby. I can't think of a more accomplished, emotional final scene. Come to think of it, everyone I've watched it with either choked up or cried.

Ghost
Saving Private Ryan
Signs.. These movies made me cry.

The Notebook. ...Titanic almost got me as well.

I found the movie "My Dog Skip" very sad, I cried and I am a bloke.

The green mile is the only movie that actually made me cry

but ones that bought me very close are:
The Watchmen (Roarshach!! No!)
Drive
Leon
Battle Royale
Set it off(watch it!)

Forrest Gump

This movie made the list of sad movies, but in many ways it is also an inspirational movie. Forrest Gump is a mentally challenged boy of the South who makes friends with a girl named Jennie. The movie takes viewers from Forrest's early years to later ones, where tragedy and heartbreak leave their mark. This is another great Tom Hanks movie.