What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Thinking I still need more sleep...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Ouch... I had one of those earlier today... hope you get over yours soon...
Thanks honey. In the end I had to go to bed to get rid of it. Feeling better now though.

Paying bills and about to get something to eat.

Female Jungle Poster
Drinking off a killer hangover. I love halloween
That's the best way to nurse a hangover, imo.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just phoned the council to complain about the ammount of leaves that have been piled up on the road outside my mum-in-laws house which is one of two houses in a small tereace. I pulled up this morning with my wife and children in the car slowy and pressed the brake and slide luckerly stopping inches from my mum-in-laws car.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Why is it that builders go underground when you need them back to fix stuff they've not done properly?

My toilet has been leaking since the weekend and it's something I'm not able to set right myself.

"I'll be round before the weekend, I've got a lot on" was the best I could get.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im really really hurting all over today I slept all day woke up just intime to go and pick up my son from school, were in nana's house now (my mother-in-laws) to watch the fireworks tonight