What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Happy New Year from Philly!
Thinking about whether or not Rhinos taste like pork.
As in all other matters concerning tasty animals they generally taste like chicken.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
getting over a dammed virus and trying to convince hubby to go to the er for his shoulder... i'm ready to jump on a plane to drag him there my own self!!!

some customers may get their dicks ripped off
Smoking a flor fina 8-5-8 with my good friend jack daniels and watching the simpsons.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm trying to figure out what's going on at USC with Sarah. First off, USC's film school (the School of Cinematic Arts) claims they are the most difficult school in the entire United States of America to get into. They only take 4% of the students who apply. Sarah got in and as far as I know, it's her dream come true. However, she still believes she's going to a $55,000 a year high school and she can do whatever she wants, irregardless of her film school courses, her job and several other important things which USC agrees with me are rather important, especially if they pick YOU to be worthy of their unique curricula.

NOW! Before anybody calls me the A-Hole father which I undoubtedly am, I want to say that I think that Sarah is the greatest thing in the history of the world. She just needs to utilize her time better. She needs to do all the work which is required of her before she goes off to various concerts or goes to see Mel Brooks at a special lecture on campus. Now, let me be the first one to say that Sarah should be able to do all these things which are afforded her in this unique educational environment, but it means that she has to finish all her required work prior to doing all these extra goodies. This is not unreasonable, and Sarah even told me so today! Her mother and I went to USC today to learn a few things about what she's going through, and I learned much more by just talking to her. My daughter is the best part of me going, but I really don't want her to repeat any of my mistakes. She can easily do all the pop-artish things she wants while doing all "the hard work" she wants too, especially since the "hard work" is so damned easy and conducive to the way she wants her life to turn out.

I actually wanted to talk here about how John Goodman was here at the same thing that Brenda and I were because his kid is also going to the USC SCA, but I can't spend that much time talking about how old he looked and how shorter he seemed to be than I thought. (IMDb says 6' 2", but I'd drop it at least an inch.) Meanwhile, my everlovin' daughter just received three concert tickets for next week from my wife and me, and I want her to post her opinions at the concert thread, but if she can't be bothered to do her basic school work (a dream come true), I really don't know what to say... Except, Sarah, I love you. Please do what you claim it is you want to do. If you don't really want to do it, please tell us ASAP.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've just sneezed and put my back out.

Not in the same way as you put the cat out. Obviously.

Wonder where the expression came from? Backs not cats. Obviously.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on at USC with Sarah. First off, USC's film school (the School of Cinematic Arts) claims they are the most difficult school in the entire United States of America to get into. They only take 4% of the students who apply. Sarah got in and as far as I know, it's her dream come true. However, she still believes she's going to a $55,000 a year high school and she can do whatever she wants, irregardless of her film school courses, her job and several other important things which USC agrees with me are rather important, especially if they pick YOU to be worthy of their unique curricula.

NOW! Before anybody calls me the A-Hole father which I undoubtedly am, I want to say that I think that Sarah is the greatest thing in the history of the world. She just needs to utilize her time better. She needs to do all the work which is required of her before she goes off to various concerts or goes to see Mel Brooks at a special lecture on campus. Now, let me be the first one to say that Sarah should be able to do all these things which are afforded her in this unique educational environment, but it means that she has to finish all her required work prior to doing all these extra goodies. This is not unreasonable, and Sarah even told me so today! Her mother and I went to USC today to learn a few things about what she's going through, and I learned much more by just talking to her. My daughter is the best part of me going, but I really don't want her to repeat any of my mistakes. She can easily do all the pop-artish things she wants while doing all "the hard work" she wants too, especially since the "hard work" is so damned easy and conducive to the way she wants her life to turn out.

I actually wanted to talk here about how John Goodman was here at the same thing that Brenda and I were because his kid is also going to the USC SCA, but I can't spend that much time talking about how old he looked and how shorter he seemed to be than I thought. (IMDb says 6' 2", but I'd drop it at least an inch.) Meanwhile, my everlovin' daughter just received three concert tickets for next week from my wife and me, and I want her to post her opinions at the concert thread, but if she can't be bothered to do her basic school work (a dream come true), I really don't know what to say... Except, Sarah, I love you. Please do what you claim it is you want to do. If you don't really want to do it, please tell us ASAP.
Okay, well, first of all, I was able to take my Improv midterm no problem and it actually only took like 5 minutes. She wasn't even in the room when I got there so that fact that I was a little bit late didn't matter. And I turned in my journal entries on time, all of which were 3/4 of a page to a page in length. And I did my best performance to date in class which the teacher even told me afterward was great. (It was in a game called Group Therapy and I was bipolar and the professor told me her daughter is bipolar and she was watching it thinking, "wow, that's pretty realistic," though of course, sped up because it's like a 5-10 minute game.)
And I'll probably post about the concerts at some point. I'm excited. Daniel Johnston is tonight!
Oh, and right now I'm at work... Not doing much because on one seems to have any questions right now (I work in the information commons of a library on campus), though I am trying to work on a story about a clock.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
OK. That's excellent! You could also work on the observe a stranger for 10 minutes assignment. Remember to factor in LOTS of extra time for the public transportation and make sure your phone's charged.

I'm eating a little breakfast for lunch.

Watching X Factor and waiting for The Ultimate Fighter to come on.