What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Back's shot to pieces and I've not slept in well over 24 hours but at least the Grand Prix is on the telly, and I'd have been getting up at 5am to watch it even had I been fine.

To paraphrase (and mangle) the late great Spike Milligan - I didn't realise that 5am existed until I joined the army.

I've never been in the army but have been getting up for the final GPs of the season since I was a kid. In my (painkiller addled, I'll admit) mind, Bernie Ecclestone invented 5am.

Him and airports.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Not good for the Gout
Tell me about it

Im chilling with a coffee and checking out my fav site... This one silly!

Drinking coffee and succesfully pretending to work. Only 4 days of work left. Its been a long 3 months

Trying to fight off some sort of virus... but it doesn't fight fair... so... I'm gonna get mean and hit it with some antibiotics and alcohol...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

There's a bug going around here (cue visions in my head of Billy Connolly's old sketch about a giant insect flying around giving people colds) that a lot of my friends and family have dripped down with recently.

You don't have a bad cough and stiff neck do you? That's what they've all got and I'm not long recovered from Bacon Flu - which you can apparently catch again and again and again.

There's a bug going around here (cue visions in my head of Billy Connolly's old sketch about a giant insect flying around giving people colds) that a lot of my friends and family have dripped down with recently.

You don't have a bad cough and stiff neck do you? That's what they've all got and I'm not long recovered from Bacon Flu - which you can apparently catch again and again and again.

Neck's not really stiff... but I ache all over and have a very sore throat and bad cough... the pig flu, regular flu, and two or three other types of viruses are going around here... and with my luck, I probably have at least 2 of 'em...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Everyone around here is dropping like flies due to the flu (pick a version of it, they probably have it). So, I'm currently trying to avoid it the best way I can, drinking plenty of fluids and using hand sanitizer anywhere there is a station.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by Caity
Neck's not really stiff... but I ache all over and have a very sore throat and bad cough... the pig flu, regular flu, and two or three other types of viruses are going around here... and with my luck, I probably have at least 2 of 'em..
Argh, good luck with that babe. I got a sinus infection after I had the flu and was an a foul, snappy mood for 7 straight days.

Remember, plenty of fluids and you can count coffee in that! Everyone says it's a diuretic but you're taking in loads more than you're ... ermmm ... giving back.

Of course it does Caitlyn. I posted a irish coffee just for you in the virtual lounge albeit prior to you mentioning it! I am the new psychic isaac!

Well... the verdict is in... I don't have the pig flu... just some sort of virus with an upper respiratory infection... so... I'm washing a new round of antibiotics down with some strong Irish coffee and thinking I should be better... or dead... soon...