Dance Flick

Tools    

Well, I hope this doesn't end up to be like Epic Movie and Meet the Spartans but it's directed by the Wayan Bros. so I wonder if it'll turn out to be good like the Scary Movie trilogy.

Parodying dance movies just when they have lost relevance?

The best time for this movie would have been 2001-2005, way out of range now though.

...uh the post is up there...

New Goblin was banned, anyone know what for?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

My life isn't written very well.
Not sure either. But if you go back through his posts they all have negative rep. Does this automatically happen when a member is BANNED?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Actually saw dance flick at an advanced screening it's ok and it does parody more that just dance movie *spoiler* (there is a twilight parody and some other pop culture references). But it is much better than the some of the other parody movie that came out the last couple of years. Worth a watch when it's free on cable

New Goblin was banned, anyone know what for?
He encouraged someone from another site to come here and spam us, which he did. He was gone within minutes, of course.

Not sure either. But if you go back through his posts they all have negative rep. Does this automatically happen when a member is BANNED?
Nope. He earned each one of them.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
*spoiler* (there is a twilight parody and some other pop culture references).
How is that a spoiler!? Plus, how can anything be spoiled in a parody? Other than the writers/director making it worse.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

How is that a spoiler!? Plus, how can anything be spoiled in a parody? Other than the writers/director making it worse.
sorry just wanted to make sure didn't want to spoil it for anyone who would be surprised by a twilight parady