Guys Help!!!-I Got An Annoying Bully Problem

Tools    

Originally Posted by NewGoblin
Well, their is little a--hole Dylan who's in my class who keeps bullying me eveytime he's near me he usually says "Where's my money? If you don't have my money I'll keep constantly coming to your locker and get my gang after you." and every time he's near me it's usually a threat. Almost everyday he keeps coming down my locker beating me up and bullying me. And I do nothing but usually do something retarded and say "You don't scare me. Kyron does." and that's all I'll usually say. I want to bring a knife to school incase he comes next to me and harrasses me. And not just him, but people in general. Uh, yeah, help! I always have to look out and rush before he comes.
You need the help of...

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
Here's "Elmer the Safety Elephent"'s seven steps to dealing with a bully:

1. Be confident! Bullies don't like people who aren't afraid.

2. Walk away, get help.

3. If you are being bullied, tell a friend, teacher, or parent

4. Be a friend. Violence is never a good response.

5. Always stay in places known to be a safe.

6. If you see someone being bullied, tell someone.

7. Always treat others the way you want to be treated.

Hope that helps!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Something tells me this is fake.

either that, or New Goblin just isnt listening. he's blown off every answer in this thread. why ask, if you dont really want to hear the answer? oh right. it was never about getting a real answer.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
New Goblin, please ask Old Goblin what's up. I'm sorry if you have no Father Figure to guide you in this life, but maybe you don't even exist. In that case, it may not be all that strange or pathetic. If you do exist, start living and follow the Father Figures here. Life is what you make it. That seems very obvious reading this thread.

Well today when I was putting books in my locker he came up to my locker as usual and said "I'm gonna f*ck you up.* I just slammed my locker and said "Leave me the f*ck alone." and tried to lose track of him because he was following me. And while leaving he said he was gonna come to my locker and beat me up but I ignored him and he didn't. Tommorow, I will show him evil.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Tell the teacher.

Tell the principal.

Tell everyone you can find.

YOU HAVE TO THESE DAYS!!! Well maybe it was because of the Jerky teachers I had in school! Nothing got through to their heads. Or the school kids! GAH!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Also, every Thursday when my friend Vincent can he comes and guards me to make sure the bully is coming. Seriously, if he's gonna mess with me then he's gonna wish he didn't come to my locker.

Try this: Next time he comes back blink your eyes really fast - he will either disappear because this is in your mind, or he may ask you on a date ---either way.

Wow, you're putting a lot of thought into this. It's still clearly made up.

Well I see why he'd want to beat you up. Seriously, every person I've meet from tacoland are complete jerks.

Tacolandism is completely justified.

Well I see why he'd want to beat you up. Seriously, every person I've meet from tacoland are complete jerks.

Tacolandism is completely justified.
I'm the nerd at tacoland.

@MM, explain to me how I'm lying. Really I want to hear how you think I am.

I'm the nerd at tacoland.

@MM, explain to me how I'm lying. Really I want to hear how you think I am.
I've known you for like a year now, nothing you ever say is actually true. I don't even think you've seen half the movies you say you have.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
New Goblin the name of thread is "Guys Help..." so you have recieved several decent comments about what a mature person should/WOULD do and all you are doing is not taking the advise that we have given you which is very odd to say the least. I find this very strange indeed that you keep on that you want to F*ck this dude up, why dont you be the bigger man and walk away and tell a person in charge.

I cant help feeling I have mentioned this once already to you, seriously dude grow a pair and inform a superior about the so called bullying FFS!

New Goblin the name of thread is "Guys Help..." so you have recieved several decent comments about what a mature person should/WOULD do and all you are doing is not taking the advise that we have given you which is very odd to say the least. I find this very strange indeed that you keep on that you want to F*ck this dude up, why dont you be the bigger man and walk away and tell a person in charge.

I cant help feeling I have mentioned this once already to you, seriously dude grow a pair and inform a superior about the so called bullying FFS!
Well, I really didn't want to fight him because I just wasn't ready and I walked away with my dignity 'cuz I'm smarter than that.

Well, I really didn't want to fight him because I just wasn't ready and I walked away with my dignity 'cuz I'm smarter than that.
You post confuses me, the first sentence makes me think you still want to fight him ("not ready"), but then you say you don't want to fight him because you're smarter than that!?!? If you're smarter than that that you should follow everyone's damn advice and tell someone!

I don't even know why I'm playing with your stupid game. This obviously isn't real. If it is, I seriously feel bad for you.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
You post confuses me, the first sentence makes me think you still want to fight him ("not ready"), but then you say you don't want to fight him because you're smarter than that!?!? If you're smarter than that that you should follow everyone's damn advice and tell someone!

I don't even know why I'm playing with your stupid game. This obviously isn't real. If it is, I seriously feel bad for you.

I totally agree with you dude I dont get it at all, and there have been suggestions from members who have been here for a long time saying this kid talks allot of trash so my advice stands but im starting to feel this is just a sad attempt at attension...

Newgoblin havent you got a DS or something you can play on to get your fix of fiction play?

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
NewGoblin, you remind me of someone else off another forum, you are just like him, MM should know what i am talking about.

How about you just tell a teacher, it's not that hard.

You could always try Bully Beatdown

If you are being genuine though have your folks call your counselor. My kids have had problems on occasion and I always go that route. I ask the counselor to not make it obvious but to try to catch the person in the act. If it's between classes it should be an easy thing as your counselor should know by your schedule where you'll be. Bully gets caught, you get left alone.

Failing that, swing for the nose and put everything you've got into it.