Name of movie??

Tools    

Hi, im having no luck in remembering the name of this movie? Theres this guy who finds his wife cheated on him with much younger guy who is paid to have sex with married women. He ends up doing the same thing?any help would be greatly appreciated

"He ends up doing the same thing." Meaning what? He pays a young man to have sex with his wife, or he begins having sex for money?

Is this a comedy or a drama?

Loverboy from the 1980s follows Patrick Dempsey as a pizza delivery boy who tries his hand at gigolo.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I believe he starts having sex with married women for money also. I'm sure it's a movie from around the 2009 to 2013 range. It's not loverboy but I do really appreciate your help. I believe there is a bar scene where the married guy first trues out meeting up with a married women to hook up with her

I think the movie your looking for is actually a tv show on USA called Satisfaction (2014). Hope this helps, good luck!

i know theres a movie where andy garcia plays a gigolo but i dont know its name,nor have it seen it,
i also know theres a movie called america gigolo but i havent seen that either.

not sure thats of any help but