What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Sure, that's an okay song, man, but let's be real here, okay.

JOURNEY OWNS.

JOURNEY OWNS.
I was unaware this was the "greatest song of all-time" thread. I was posting the song I was listening to while mofo'ing it. I'm glad you felt the need to troll me guy. Kudos to you.

And yes, I believe Journey owns. Legitimately my favorite band of all-time, not because their music is technically flawless or pushes the limits, because I enjoy it. I've used journeyowns as my handle for everything since middle school, not changing that now.

To Lose My Life ~ White Lies

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
nice call with the Commodores.

&feature=related
&feature=related
&feature=related

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

JOURNEY OWNS.
That's a good one. I'm trying to remember my favorite 80's movies, and the songs played in them. Love songs, mostly, but anything will do. My old mind is having trouble remembering.

Journey

"Be Good To Yourself"

White Water Summer (1987)

Journey

"Only The Young"

Vision Quest (1985)

any love for the Robin Thicke's love-making-sexy-jams?

&feature=channel

&feature=channel

Bon Iver performing Skinny Love at an extremely small, personal show. This gave me chills, Justin Vernon is such a talented singer/songwriter.

&feature=channel

THIS is also incredible, god I love these guys.

&feature=channel