What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Been going back to a lot of music I used to listen to in Middle/High School lately -- mostly ebm stuff. some of it's on youtube.

Xorcist - Scorched Blood (doesn't say so on the youtube site but this is the "Torch Mix")

Aurora - The Marriage of Heaven and Earth

Project Pitchfork - Malicious Delight

And here's Scott Walker covering Jaques Brel - Jackie

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The People's Republic of Clogher
Pop Will Eat Itself - Auslander (on, of all things, The Late Late Show)

The Poppies, Gaybo and Lilly Savage? What a mad after show party that would have been. Not the usual PWEI audience either.

They'd got a bit too Faith No More/Chilli Peppers by then for my liking but neither of those other bands could manage the outright fury of Auslander. Not in a million years...

PWEI - Karmadrome

That's a bit more typical.

Clint Mansell is now turning his hand to movie scores - Pi, Requiem For A Dream, The Wrestler, Moon etc

Volare - Dean Martin

My foot always starts to tap when this kind of music starts playing. Then I realize my foot is tapping.