What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Take That - The Greatest Day

Hear me out! I genuinely don't think there's been a better single in the last 12 months.

Tubby Gary seems to finally be maturing into what people thought he would a decade ago - an Elton John who can write the words as well.

Take That - The Greatest Day

Me likes....

Ghosts
~ Ladytron

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I suppose I should just embrace my love for the new(ish) Take That. Barlow has found a knack at making classic, classy anthemic pop music and the 4 remaining guys seem like jolly nice blokes, even though two of them just seem to stand there and look pretty.

Remember though, kids: Every time that song gets played Robbie Williams dies a little...

In my new-found vocation of mainstream pop svengali, here's my other favourite manufactured singing combo, Girls Aloud.

I was a massive Duran Duran fan, by the way. Out and proud!

Augh! The first one was too awful im sorry! This one still doesnt pack the punch though.

Hey Darcy! Remember to get into Fantasy Football before the slots are taken.

Also when posting YouTube vids just copy the URL section on the YouTube page then hit the YouTube button on top section of your MoFo post box - then paste in the link. Someone had just told me recently.

Ignore the CBS radio bobbins at the start of this one...

&feature=related

But for the Mexico bit this reminds me of the Scarface soundtrack...

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The Proclaimers - Letter From America

Mimed by muppets, apparently.

I've loved Craig and Charlie since their first album (which I can't quite believe was 22 years ago - they still look exactly the same) and have seen them probably 4 or 5 times over the years. That the cover of their second record looks like they're having a wee only adds to their charm

Don't believe me?