What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Switching it up, The Chronic 2001 - Dr. Dre.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Auld Lang Syne ~ Dropkick Murphys

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Auld Lang Syne ~ Dropkick Murphys
Without ever hearing that, I know what it sounds like!

Cara Dillon - She Moved Through The Fair

You poor people who watched The X Factor this year will doubtless be aware of a little town in County Derry called Dungiven. It is not, as you might have expected, filled with dire little pop puppets, but is also the home of the Dillon sisters, Cara and Mary.

Mary seems to be in semi-retirement but Cara is going strong - they've both got astounding, local singing voices (all too rare in these MTV times) and are also, well, really cute.

New York Groove - Kiss.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Wheels of Fire" is a Cream album but not a song.

"White Room" by Cream

Jack Bruce singing (with bass), Eric Clapton doing his Guitar God, and Ginger Baker trying to prove he was the best drummer of the '60s.

I know that, I usually only listen to albums from start to finish (no Greatest Hits either). I really like Crossroads (live) on disc 2, if we are talking about songs.

nebbit, the video you posted is not available in my country or domain. That's weird, haven't seen that before. Grey Album is over, time for some Blonde on Blonde. Wow I've been spending alot of time on this site today, two albums, albeit short albums.