What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Love Really Hurts Without You - Billy Ocean

(We had this song come on the radio, whilst the radio was on in woodwork class - we proceeded to serenade the teacher.)

Caity, do you like a lot of Rob Zombie music?

Here are my favorites, but I may be leaving some off. Anyone notice anything missing, that's also really good?

Foxy, Foxy
Run Rabbit Run
American Witch
Living Dead Girl
Meet the Creeper
Dragula
Superbeast
Never Gonna Stop

A system of cells interlinked
TuPac - Greatest Hits

Staring At the Sun - Rooster
(the song melts me...)

Caity, do you like a lot of Rob Zombie music?

Here are my favorites, but I may be leaving some off. Anyone notice anything missing, that's also really good?

Foxy, Foxy
Run Rabbit Run
American Witch
Living Dead Girl
Meet the Creeper
Dragula
Superbeast
Never Gonna Stop

I love Zombie when I'm in the right mood... and pretty much like the same ones you've listed....

Right now I am listening to....

Haunted ~ Sinéad O'Connor & Shaun MacGowan

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm going to post this one again. Yes, I AM listening to it, but I'd like some reactions please (about the song).

The People's Republic of Clogher

Haunted ~ Sinéad O'Connor & Shane MacGowan

That's a wonderful song.

Ironically, I'd just logged in here to post this:

Sinéad O'Connor - She Moved Through The Fair

One of the greatest songs ever written performed by one of the greatest singers this country has produced. God, I love that woman.

That's a wonderful song.

Ironically, I'd just logged in here to post this:

Sinéad O'Connor - She Moved Through The Fair

One of the greatest songs ever written performed by one of the greatest singers this country has produced. God, I love that woman.
Great minds think a like... I love Sinéad's voice....

Right now I'm listening to:

Ride on ~ Cruachan

The People's Republic of Clogher
Great minds think a like... I love Sinéad's voice....

Right now I'm listening to:

Ride on ~ Cruachan

Ah, the old Christy Moore number. Have you heard the original?

If I think about the singers I've seen live over the years, I've been to Christy's gigs more than anyone else's. 15 or more, I'd reckon.

Ride On was definitely the first song of his that entered my conciousness (I'd have been in my very early teens and already developing a liking for The Pogues so you can see where my musical journey was leading me) and there are still very few to beat it. Not the greatest songwriter of all time but one of the greatest interpreters of other people's material ever to have a nervous breakdown and stop recording for a few years.

He's better now.

Don't Forget Your Shovel

The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll (Dylan's, of course)

Ordinary Man

From Planxty through Moving Hearts to his solo years and wonderful collaborations with the late (and sadly missed, Christy Hennessy only died a few months ago) Christy Hennessy, I own practically everything he's recorded. One of my heroes of song.

EDIT - I get a lot more passionate writing about music than I do about anything else these days. I'm listening to a lot more too.

A comeback is in order!

Ah, the old Christy Moore number. Have you heard the original?

If I think about the singers I've seen live over the years, I've been to Christy's gigs more than anyone else's. 15 or more, I'd reckon.

Ride On was definitely the first song of his that entered my conciousness (I'd have been in my very early teens and already developing a liking for The Pogues so you can see where my musical journey was leading me) and there are still very few to beat it. Not the greatest songwriter of all time but one of the greatest interpreters of other people's material ever to have a nervous breakdown and stop recording for a few years.

He's better now.
I love Christy Moore... and lucky you, I would love to see him in person... didn't know he had had a breakdown though... glad to hear he's better so maybe one day I'll catch him live...

From Planxty through Moving Hearts to his solo years and wonderful collaborations with the late (and sadly missed, Christy Hennessy only died a few months ago) Christy Hennessy, I own practically everything he's recorded. One of my heroes of song.
I didn't know he had died.... or if I did, for some reason it didn't register...

A comeback is in order!
Sounds like a plan to me....

Right now:

Molly Ban ~ The Chieftains & Alison Krauss