What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

"The Future", Leonard Cohen
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

What's Left of the Flag ~ Flogging Molly

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Megan - Smoking Popes

Gu'damn.

http://laid-back.be/home.htm

That website is awesome. I've recently gone on a Podcast binge of instrumentals, jazz, and other things I can get my groove to.

The podcasts, in the archive section, are a wide range of everything I like. Jazz, soul, funk, folk, instrumentals.... I'm just like, Dang.

Serious. Chiggy'check it out.

I like: LuiGi's - Autumn Drops, Krewcial's - Souled Out, rHil's - Bird's Nest....

I'm effin' pretty darned excited right now guys!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Biaz and Jack in The Box - Deep in The Land

A danged interesting mix tape you can download for FREE! That's amazing!

Laid Back Show [Deep in The Land] Website

Songs for serious people who want to groove. I can't wait to show this off to the chicks.

Sometimes I have too much time on my hands, which means more time for grooving.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
OK. You've officially dived off the deep end there. Brian Epstein, yet!

Brenda tried to get her brother to sing that at our wedding, but he was too busy adopting a baby, who turned up at our Blessed Event less than a week old. Bre's brother was a little skeptical that he could hit the high notes at the end of the song anyway, so that was OK with me. All I had to do was hear it on piano.

OK. You've officially dived off the deep end there. Brian Epstein, yet!

Brenda tried to get her brother to sing that at our wedding, but he was too busy adopting a baby, who turned up at our Blessed Event less than a week old. Bre's brother was a little skeptical that he could hit the high notes at the end of the song anyway, so that was OK with me. All I had to do was hear it on piano.

Just be glad she didn't want him to sing Every Breath You Take by Sting/The Police...

I grew up listening to The Beatles.... and In My Life is one of my Mum's favorite songs...

Kings of Leon - Fans

The Enemy - We'll Live and Die in These Towns

Kate Nash - Pumpkin Soup