What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Sorry Sorry by Rooney
Im sorry sorry for making your life a living hell, That wasnt me that was alterego! that wasnt me that was johny rockets!

Mary: Scissor Sisters (Scissor Sisters album.)

I love the Scissor Sisters. You Americans missed out here, instead we brit gets these U.S.A eccentrics. Hooray for us.

Listening to Merry Christmas, a noise cd by F.M. Einheit (of Einsturzende Neubauten) and Caspar Brotzmann.

Have many, many cds which I never listen to, and am currently trying to go through these and decide which ones I want to keep. Don't think this one will be a keeper.

I am trying to change the profile song on myspace to "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away" by the Beatles, but its not taking.....hmm But that is what I have been listening to since I posted in The Beatles thread And yes, I'm in tears... only a little.

Buckethead - Final Wars

Ground Control To Major Thom
Goodbye Horses by Q Lazzarus...

and if that does not mean anything to you it is featured in silence of the lambs while Buffalo Bill does his "woman dance"

Field Below - Regina Spektor

Tool - Vicarious

Herb - Live at the Rock Garden

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
I like just about anything. It depends on my mood. At the moment, that would be Patsy Cline.
cool, which song?

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
cool, which song?
You Belong To Me, Your Cheating Heart, Walking After Midnight, Crazy, Blue Moon of Kentucky, and Blue. Although she didn't sing Blue. That is a song that was written for her, but she died before she could sing it. The man held on to it for years, until he heard Leanne Rimmes sing.

I have also been listening to K.D. Lang's Love Affair.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"Race Car Ya-Ya's" - Cake

very avant-garde in a satirical kind of way