B-Movie HoF

Tools    

Woody Allen is a pedophille

Welcome everybody to the B-Movie Hall of Fame!

B-mov·ie
noun
a low-budget movie, especially (formerly) one made for use as a companion to the main attraction in a double feature.
All of the normal Hall of fame rules apply. Nominate a movie, watch all of the movies nominated, then send me a list. If you do not send me a list by the designated deadline, your movie will be disqualified and is no longer eligible.

I will be adding another rule for this specific HoF, and it's that the film must have a rating lower than 6 on IMDb. This rule is simply here to prevent joke answers, and confirm that only B-Movies will be nominated since there is no other way of determining. All B-Movies will apply! Low budget, creature features, so bad they're good movies, anything you want!

The rating system for this HoF will be different too. Instead of putting the best movies at the top of your list, you should do the exact opposite. Put the films that you had the most fun watching at the top of your list, quality should be something you don't want your nominee to have.

The nominations will be revealed Dec. 27th. Have Fun!

Members
Nope1172
Derek Vinyard
AboveTheClouds
Cricket
TheUsualSuspect
Swan
The Gunslinger45

You will have until March 6th to watch all the films and send in your list. That is eight weeks for seven relatively short movies. Let me know sooner rather than later if you need extra time.

Blood Feast

(Nominated by Swan)

Reviews
The Gunslinger45
cricket
AboveTheClouds

Humanoids From the Deep

(Nominated by Cricket)
Available on ClutMovies.com

Reviews
Cricket
The Gunslinger45
Derek Vinyard
Swan
TheUsualSuspect
AboveTheClouds
Nope1172

The Exterminator

(Nominated by The Gunslinger45)
Available on DailyMotion

Reviews
The Gunslinger45
Cricket

The Toxic Avenger

(Nominated by AboveTheClouds)
Available on Youtube

Reviews
Cricket
The Gunslinger45
AboveTheClouds
Nope1172
TheUsualSuspect

The Dungeonmaster

(Nominated by TheUsualSuspect)

Available Here

Reviews
Cricket
The Gunslinger45
AboveTheClouds
ursaguy

Hard Ticket to Hawaii

(Nominated by Nope1172)
Available on Youtube

Reviews
The Gunslinger45
ursaguy
Cricket
TheUsualSuspect
Swan

The Miami Connection

(Nominated by Ursaguy)
Available on Youtube

Reviews
Nope1172
The Gunslinger45
Cricket
Swan

Ghost Ship
DISQUALIFIED

(Nominated by Derek Vinyard)
Available on Netflix DVD

Reviews
Cricket
AboveTheClouds
Swan
ursaguy
The Gunslinger45

I'm really tempted, but I have to be cautious here. Would anyone object to me joining?

Can I Think a moment?? I almost finish all the movie for the Euro Horror HoF and I want to send my list before jump in another tournament...

I'm really tempted, but I have to be cautious here. Would anyone object to me joining?
You've had trouble finishing, but this could be up your alley and plus they're most likely shorter movies.

You've had trouble finishing, but this could be up your alley and plus they're most likely shorter movies.
That's true. I just don't want to be a nuisance.

I would be perfectly fine with you joining. I feel like most of the films nominated will be relatively short and fun to watch or even marathon especially with a group of friends.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I would be perfectly fine with you joining. I feel like most of the films nominated will be relatively short and fun to watch or even marathon especially with a group of friends.

There might be some movies in this HoF that would be good for MoFo commentaries if you can work out a schedule.