libralucilla-jasmine

Tools    

Originally Posted by libralucilla
Hey there.......

If any of you don't like me and wanna be a tyrant,
Get Off Of My Threads!
I am not one to run away.......
don't worry, I'll be fine...........EVEN!
i would tend to think that since you are in the same location as darkhorse/django person was that they would assume that you are this person...maybe we shouldn't all assume but that is the general thinking and i don't blame them...because you really haven't proved to us that you aren't that person..

and these thousands of meaningless posts that you are making isn't helping change anyone's mind.....that's my two cents...

A system of cells interlinked
Ya, nony is one of the coolest MoFos, as he always stays out of trouble

i never really saw any of the bad post by Django/darkhorse because they were before i joined Mofo but im starting to think you are him from the way your acting and filling the boards with the meaningless posts and threads.

Originally Posted by susan
...and these thousands of meaningless posts that you are making isn't helping change anyone's mind.....that's my two cents...
Originally Posted by nebbit
YEAH!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Arresting your development
Who's in heat?

I used to think that widescreen was lame, then I learned to love it.

Just so you all know my heart is in the right place, me thinks.

My posts might be lame but they provide balance

I am king of the lame men...in Lamens terms.
Leader of their pack, zing! No?

Ashley I love you!

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
No girl here.
I know a while back you said your not a girl and i was very surprised. Time has passed since then and i forgot you said that so now i'm surprised again.

It has something to do with that name "Slaytan".

Anyways, i wont make that mistake again....I think.

You thought I was a girl?

You were surprised that I wasn't?

*Think Jack Benny and you'll see the look I'm doing right now*

Arresting your development
I used to think that I was a girl...now I'm all woman!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Slaytan is far from that.

Anon, darling you know that the only time my TONGUE is in my CHEEK is when I insult someone I care about, YOU! brotha'

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I used to think that I was a girl...now I'm all woman!
Oh, baby!

Wanna chat?

You look sexy in them size 11s.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You thought I was a girl?

You were surprised that I wasn't?

*Think Jack Benny and you'll see the look I'm doing right now*
Yes maam, i mean sir. .....damn, i gotta learn to shake that feeling.

history *is* moralizing
i dunno......... who's hotter? the feminine side of Last, the unknown side of Slaytan, the innocent and oh-so-perverse side of Ash, or my own big side?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
i dunno......... who's hotter? the feminine side of Last, the unknown side of Slaytan, the innocent and oh-so-perverse side of Ash, or my own big side?
I'm afraid further measurements will need to be taken.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
This is the longest introduction thread I've ever seen.

By the way, I'm Seth "MovieMaker5087", and I hate anime and love Star Wars and The Twilight Zone.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I'm afraid further measurements will need to be taken.
I have my tape measure ready...what's first? Body Parts? Funny bone? Character depth? Or should we measure how loud they sizzle and pop when we put them into a frying pan?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Aniko
I have my tape measure ready...what's first? Body Parts? Funny bone? Character depth? Or should we measure how loud they sizzle and pop when we put them into a frying pan?

Oh, all of them, but let's save the frying pan for last, in case they shrink up when we cook 'em!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
This is the longest introduction thread I've ever seen.
oh thanx!!!!!!!

lovely Aniko and Samsonite, frog legs are best with some lemon and parsley! one each, okay?