Daughter of Mr. Last

Tools    

Arresting your development
That's right I'm starting a thread to give a big happy birthday to the little lady in my life. She is a powerful age six today with a mouth and attitude only her father could love.

Alexandra, happy birthday!

Love daddy!

A system of cells interlinked
Happy B-day little Last!!!

happy birthday Alexandra the Great

My life isn't written very well.
One of my favorite names for a girl; Alexandra--Alex. Happy Birthday! Now guilt papa into getting you what you want!!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Normally my tradition is to hit on anyone's daughter, regardless of age.

Now playing: Danzig - Mother

MovieForums Extra
Happy Birthday Alexandra........enjoy your youth while it "Lasts"

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, little girl!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Happy Birthday Alexandra!

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I'm guessing Birthday Punches are out of the question....

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Little One! Hope her day went well Last.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Arresting your development
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. She had a great day. Alex & her friends tired me out. I can't believe that she is already six years old.
She told me that she was bossy at five and now she is going to try and be a little nicer at six.

Kids!

My life isn't written very well.
Birthday parties are always remembered; I'm glad she had a memorable one. You too AL!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
She had a great day. Alex & her friends tired me out. I can't believe that she is already six years old.
It sounds like you both had a great day. Happy Birthday to your Alex.
Did you have the party at your house? What did she get?

Is your daughter in first grade?