35 votes
20 or older
68 votes. You may not vote on this poll

May The Forks be With Us
how does that make sence

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
Aniko, let me guess are u a parent? i ask my mom that all the time and i still have nuthin to do because she doesnt do much around the house other than work in her office and im not a intern or licenced attorney so i cant help her there.

Uh! Hellboy has a housekeeper! 1, 2, 3 times a week?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

May The Forks be With Us
i have a housekeeper????? wha?????

The Adventure Starts Here!
how does that make sence
Hellboy, because in your first year you're age 0 to 1, second year age 1-2, etc. etc.

So, once you pass your 31st birthday, you're starting your 32nd year. You don't finish your 32nd year till your 32nd birthday.

Meanwhile, I barely remember my 32nd birthday. I just had my 43rd in May. Wheeee, where does the time go? At least I still listen to cool music.

P.S. I'm trying not to be offended at the way you arranged your age ranges in your poll. I mean, geez, TWO YEAR age ranges? And then anyone who's not a teenager gets lumped together in a sort of "20 to Dead" category?

I mean, where else can I be in the same age group with my mother AND my son? Yikes.

May The Forks be With Us
ok. i was just grouping adults together because i dont know if i could go all the way up to 80. i might have been able to but it would have taken to long

ok. i was just grouping adults together because i dont know if i could go all the way up to 80. i might have been able to but it would have taken to long
80? 80?? Yeah, I guess we don't want to forget my grandmother, while we're at it.

I ate all your bees.
Me be 19.

I was born the year the Berlin Wall fell.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Do you know my poetry?
And I was born the year Marty Scorsese's Goodfellas was released. Which makes me one of the youngest members here.

God I hate being young!

hey know what's funny we were both born after Land before Time the original came out.

I was born in the year of the Alien.

Points and laughs at all the young and old people

Oh yea sorry, i missed out middleage