Formal Introduction

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Thank you kindly Gunslinger

ow... that's odd to hear that
I find his family rather obnoxious to be honest. They do everything to show themselves.
I see, nice to know there that's insight . Must admit guy himself was look arrogance af not to say his family I suppose. But probably that was part of their "charm" who once came from poor family lol idk who care
*Ahh these become tabloid conversation somehow, sorry

Btw once again welcome to the forum (y)

I see, nice to know there that's insight . Must admit guy himself was look arrogance af not to say his family I suppose. But probably that was part of their "charm" who once came from poor family lol idk who care
*Ahh these become tabloid conversation somehow, sorry

Btw once again welcome to the forum (y)
His sister is specially arrogant.

There seems to be this weird tendency from peeps, that once they get some cash they go berserk. I saw it happen quite a few times with relatives and other people I used to get along with.

Thanks for the welcome.

...A couple months ago I was walking outside and I noticed a cat cub moaning underneath a car. The little fellow was very ill and almost dying. I took him to the vet, took him home, treated him and presented him to my wife. He is 4 months old now, but blind from his left eye...
Good for you! rescuing a little kitty and saving it's life...I have two rescue cats. One of them walked out of the woods to our house, it was so starved that it only weighed a few pounds and it's front paw was infected and the size of a lemon. She's all better now

Welcome aboard! I do hope you stick around. We have at least one other member from Portugal, Neiba. A great guy and a professional operatic singer. He's not around to much but give him a shout out when you see him, or heck just PM. I found Neiba to be very friendly.

Hi...another refugee. Glad to be here since it seems this board is actually moderated.

1) 51
2) From New York
3) Love old movies, especially old sci-fi/horror. Give me Peter Graves, atomically grown insects or an atomically grown Peter Graves and I'm a happy camper.
4) Like comic book movies for what they are...but if they are not good, I'll call it that.
5) Like a good bad movie (such as...well....The Core. Yes, it's stupid, but it's fun stupid).
6) Like making lists for no good reason (see? I just did that).
7) Unapologetic fan of John Agar and Whit Bissell.
Welcome! Cool at sounds like we might have some things in common. We're from the same age group and I live on the coast, the west coast in Washington State.

"Love old movies, especially old sci-fi/horror." Cool, we could use another fan of old movies. I love the old classics and sci fi too. And hey a fan of Whit Bissell, cool! Have you seen The Time Tunnel TV series from the 60s?

"atomically grown insects"...

Hope you stick around! It takes awhile to get use to the layout at MoFo, it took me several months until it felt like home, now it is my home

Good for you! rescuing a little kitty and saving it's life...I have two rescue cats. One of them walked out of the woods to our house, it was so starved that it only weighed a few pounds and it's front paw was infected and the size of a lemon. She's all better now

Welcome aboard! I do hope you stick around. We have at least one other member from Portugal, Neiba. A great guy and a professional operatic singer. He's not around to much but give him a shout out when you see him, or heck just PM. I found Neiba to be very friendly.
Aw, man. I know what you mean.

The little dude was really in dire need. His moaning broke my Little Devilish heart. Still there's nothing to do about his left eye. But at least he is well fed and loved.

Portuguese are generally very friendly and welcoming [with the usual dumb exceptions, of course]. I made some great friendships via net with peeps from abroad. Some come and stay for a while when visiting the country.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
WELCOME!

I thought I welcomed you, but we've had a lot of new members, I must have thought I already did... I've been a member of many forums, and this is the best. Also cool that you play guitar

Though weve bumped into each other in another thread LD, allow me to formally greet you.

W E L C O M E
L I T T L E
D E V I L
!!!!!!!!!!
You can at least change the desing a little bit

WELCOME Little devil! You already got me with the one cat think, but besides that you like sci-fi, your nickname and avatar are perfect, and also:

Hello miss Vicky, and thank you kindly.
Yes I'm a fan of animation. Anime mostly but also am crazy about stop-motion.
Hope you tell me what are your favorite animations and animes

I like the new users of this year Sad that people must be from before Jan 10 to be voted on that post MV did. Also I wish I had this many posts on my welcome thread

WELCOME!

I thought I welcomed you, but we've had a lot of new members, I must have thought I already did... I've been a member of many forums, and this is the best. Also cool that you play guitar
Thank you kindly Matt. Still trying to figure out How to create lists and whatnot.

WELCOME Little devil! You already got me with the one cat think, but besides that you like sci-fi, your nickname and avatar are perfect, and also:
Thank you tat.

Hope you tell me what are your favorite animations and animes
I'll make a list as soon as I figure out HOW. lol

The lists here are made from users and then they ask Yoda (our lord and saviour aka the admin/owner) to update it I think. But those lists are to fill the movies you watched, for example: Top Animated Films 2010: there you can click the ones you saw. If you want to talk about them or something you might need to create a thread like Guaporense's and Zotis's's's's. If the anime fans increase we might be able to ask Yoda for a list, still this is a movie forum so we will see

The lists here are made from users and then they ask Yoda (our lord and saviour aka the admin/owner) to update it I think. But those lists are to fill the movies you watched, for example: Top Animated Films 2010: there you can click the ones you saw. If you want to talk about them or something you might need to create a thread like Guaporense's and Zotis's's's's. If the anime fans increase we might be able to ask Yoda for a list, still this is a movie forum so we will see
I've done one that only allows for 10 movies. I'll have to ask Yoda how I make a list with all my favorite ones [ex: sci.fi, horror, thriller, etc].

I saw those 100's lists and I saw most of them, so I clicked thinking it would create a personal list.

Yes, I suck at this.