10th Anniversary of A Special Lady!!

Tools    

Happy 10th nebbit!!

10 Years and 31,000+ posts... more booby avatars than we can shake a stick at and always giving love and hugs to all the boys and girls of Movie Forums.

Here's to 10 years more!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy anniversary sweetheart. I'm glad you're here and proud to call you friend.

Happy anniversary, nebs. You're a wonderful person and it's a pleasure to know you.

And, as it's you.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Happy Anniversary nebbit! You really are just about the nicest and friendliest person on the whole board. In truth you're way too classy for most of us!

And while I don't understand your obsession with huge-breasted ladies in your avatars, let me just say on behalf of all the guys here - god bless you for it!

You rock, lady!

Congrats Darling! You are a very wonderful lady.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Happy Anniversary Nebbit, probably the most friendliest/welcoming member I have seen on here
What the HELL about me man?!!! You saying I ain't welcoming?!!! You saying I ain't friendly?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also while I'm here nebbs. I've been organising the top film lists across the board and noticing some of the main members around here who haven't done a list. And you're one of them! What do you think, any chance of you ever giving us a top 100 list? Would be very intersted to see it as you seem to have very good taste.

Do one as a way to celebrate 10 years on the board?

Nebbit... friendly, welcoming and reminds everyone of boobs...

Sort of like this:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mcdonalds.png
Views:	3964
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	10297  

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Happy Anniversary, Nebbs.

I remember joining and thinking you were the nicest person I had ever met on a forum and I still do. Cheers to you!