I want to start off.....

Tools    

SC, we weren't making jokes about Juno, we were making jokes about a ficticious Juno that did not exist, mocking instant stardom after a brief trip to Hollywood. Nobody made crazy jokes.
But that's still her. That's still the person behind the fictitious Juno - the person who has come back to us.

This is the last thing I wanted this thread to do. Bring up old stuff that I don't even know what is all about. If me being here and having this thread is stirring up other issues it certainly not worth having this thread at all.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
This is the last thing I wanted this thread to do. Bring up old stuff that I don't even know what is all about. If me being here and having this thread is stirring up other issues it certainly not worth having this thread at all.

Maybe what you should have done is not ressurected the juno nicname, and instead created a brand spanken new one and start fresh.

The arc of the thread is awfully predictable.

One last question, Did you play the role of "Junos Dad"? because that was maybe the most fun i've had in a thread at mofo ever.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Dex, seriously. do you even have to ask? i thought YOU OLD PEOPLE WERE ONTO IT WHILE US YOUNGINS WERE SMITTEN? of course she was Juno's Dad. i knew that 10 months ago. sheesh.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
shouldnt you be getting together a reading list of Awesome YA novels for you and juno whoever she is today to discuss?

why you mad though?

So tell me Who Are You? When you answer do I have any more credibilty in knowing who you are as you knowing who I am. No! I don't.

I am Bailey aka Juno.
I know who you are. Your the 50 year old guy posting pics of some hot teen model. Im just wondering whats wrong with Lime we laughed about this situation quite a bit and he was the first to post Welcome Back.