'ello

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Your wife is brilliant then mate, cheers
Thankyou She really is mate. The only thing we dont agree on is how awesome the Friday 13th movies are I love them as ive watched them from a young age and think Jason Voorhees is just pure awesomeness but she disagrees

Unregistered Illegal User
The only thing we dont agree on is how awesome the Friday 13th movies are I love them as ive watched them from a young age and think Jason Voorhees is just pure awesomeness but she disagrees
Maybe she's more the Michael Myers kinda person. You guys can get into a cult debate between Jason and Myers and that will never be resolved. Much like marriages LOL

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Maybe she's more the Michael Myers kinda person. You guys can get into a cult debate between Jason and Myers and that will never be resolved. Much like marriages LOL
She does preffer The Nightmare on Elm Street, and Halloween movies to Friday 13th. I love them all but as I used to watch Friday 13th from a young age I just like them more Which do you preffer then out of these three fine franchises?

Which do you preffer then out of these three fine franchises?
That's like asking a parent which child they like the best. I refuse to participate in your little game sir! One is not amused, not at all.

LOL

I can't pick really, there is something i like equally in all of them. The should make a mutant by taking DNA samples from all the three. OMG pure awesomeness! It's blinding!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
That's like asking a parent which child they like the best. I refuse to participate in your little game sir! One is not amused, not at all.

LOL

I can't pick really, there is something i like equally in all of them. The should make a mutant by taking DNA samples from all the three. OMG pure awesomeness! It's blinding!

I would love a cross over between Jason, Freddy and Michael but then what about Ash, Pin Head, leatherface damn the list is endless. Just get everyone from any decent horror movies and get them in Mortal Kombat

I would love a cross over between Jason, Freddy and Michael but then what about Ash, Pin Head, leatherface damn the list is endless. Just get everyone from any decent horror movies and get them in Mortal Kombat
Look at both of us big nerds LOL.

Mate but i am kinda skeptical about meshing in Norman Bates' DNA, do we want him? I mean he is awesome and all but i think we should mesh him up with someone else, i don' know i need you opinion on this. And lets not forget Cujo as the pet.

Urgh! This needs a lot of planning and thinking. I am going to have to get out papers make notes and draw diagrams, illustrations etc etc .

This is so exciting i need to pee. lol

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Look at both of us big nerds LOL.

Mate but i am kinda skeptical about meshing in Norman Bates' DNA, do we want him? I mean he is awesome and all but i think we should mesh him up with someone else, i don' know i need you opinion on this. And lets not forget Cujo as the pet.

Urgh! This needs a lot of planning and thinking. I am going to have to get out papers make notes and draw diagrams, illustrations etc etc .

This is so exciting i need to pee. lol
Its awesome speaking to someone who loves the idea of mashing horror psychopaths together in a film

I totally get you about Norman Bates I dont see him standing up very long against a machete or a chainsaw Cujo as a pet sounds good but same as Norman cant see it lasting very long.

I look forward to seeing the papers you draw up sir and I will get a team of directors together for the proposal.

Two movie nerds together planning one of the most aticipated movies of all time

I've been giving it a lot of thought and i strangely want some Belial Bradley in the crazy mix up too, and also we have to give our son The Creeper's wings. I want some attributes of the Tall Man but i don't know where to put him in yet, urgh! a lot of planning is needed.