Newbie here :]

Tools    

Hey.

I've been a member, what? Maybe a total of 5 minutes? And already I love this forum :]

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome

Thanks guys! So I was wondering, I know this is probably a huge community, but do you all feel pretty close-knit? Or at least have some prominent members that stand out (because they post so much, lol)?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by abandonedimages
Or at least have some prominent members that stand out?
I think everyone would agree that would be me.

not really. but welcome to Mofo! you'll love it here....

Thanks guys! So I was wondering, I know this is probably a huge community, but do you all feel pretty close-knit? Or at least have some prominent members that stand out (because they post so much, lol)?
I stand out because i'm beautiful...anyway, Welcome!

Hello.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Welcome, ai. We're a pretty close-knit group with a few knots.
Watch out for the guy called "Tacitus", as he is a mob hitman.
You got that one slightly wrong. I'm actually media executive, Bob Pittman.

Welcome to MoFo!

Thanks guy! lol Okay, I'll try and be good best I can ;]

Thanks guy! lol Okay, I'll try and be good best I can ;]
What's up man. And yeah, be a good boy. I dont want to have to kick your a$$.

Originally Posted by Escape
What's up man. And yeah, be a good boy. I dont want to have to kick your a$$.
But. . .I'm a girl

I haven't been here that long, only 5 or 6 months but here's something I've noticed... I participate in other forums and often the members will line up down party lines (or whatever opinions seem to separate people), and there's a clear division between Side A and Side B. That doesn't seem to be the case here. Most of these people seem more multi-dimensional and are not so easily categorized. I see that as a good thing.

The person you're arguing with on Tuesday might be the person you're hugging on Thursday. And that's refreshing.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

But. . .I'm a girl
heheh, um yeah.