Congratulations, Grandpa 7thson!!!

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I love that that changing kit includes safety goggles.

I think that was incase the baby was a boy.
I should've thought of goggles when my son was a wee one....

7thPop....Allison's adorable. Is she home now? How's her mom doing? How about some details?

Thanks for posting her picture.

Congrats 7thson. Just promise to be the cool, wise grandpa who the kids'll go to when they run away from home .

Allison is a beautiful baby and I love her name...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Arresting your development
This is very cool and she's lucky to have a kick ass grand pappy.

Congrats dude.

Her wee fingers and toes...cute enough to eat. Congrats on becoming a granda!

Okay what a crazy last few days. Phew, I am glad the baby is home, or at least a temporary home. A few of you guys may know the fact that my baby girl Kristina got pregnant at the extremely young age of 15. Without going into detail of the pressure it put on me and the rest of the family I will just say that we made it this far and things are looking great. Her boyfriend is in the picture and seems to really care for my baby and their baby (sigh). I have stopped kicking myself although I know some of my rules are very laxed. Oh I definitely did not give her the okay to have sex, but I allowed her to be in situations where I should have known better than to trust two young teenagers. Oh well whats done is done and I can say that I am very happy to have a wonderful grandaughter. My house is not the ideal place for a newborn baby so she is living with her Father and my daughter along with his parents for the time being. They are fawning over Allison too and although there is a bit of a language barrier (they are from Brazil) I can sense a very loving atmosphere in their home. Another 2 or three weeks from now will be a different story though. I am definitely not allowing my 15 year old daughter to move out so we will have to work out something. Okay now for the fun stuff: Allison was 6 lbs when she was born and has the biggest dark blue eyes I have ever seen. Her mother is a redhead and her father has jet black hair. As of now she is quite the baldy and we have no idea what color her hair will be, but Im thinking it will be dark. She has her mothers (and my) nose, and her Fathers chin. She is very quiet and sleeps all the time which I know from experience is a bit lucky thus far because my kids didnt sleep much more than a couple of hours at first. She has had her first checkup and everything is great. I am going to go visit her tonight and get a bunch of pictures so I hope to have some to post soon. I have a bunch now but they all look the same. Thanks again everyone for the kind thoughts and I will keep you all updated on things as they happen.

Can't wait for more pictures

A friend of mine also fell pregnant when she was 15yrs old. Her Daughter Chantelle is now 18 years old and one of the nicest polite young adults I know. Her mum Nina was and is a great Mum. As well as caring for her own baby she also had her brothers baby, a girl also (her mum died of an OD of heroin) Cindy is also a lovely 18yr old. I think a lot of people were very skeptical that Nina wouldn't make it but she did and she did it really well

Put me in your pocket...
Thanks for sharing what going on in your life and your daughters'. It sounds like she has alot of support on both sides and knowing that your always there for her I'm sure is comforting for her. And, yes, keep us updated and post more pictures.

A few pictures, kind blurry sorry but everyone wanted to hold the baby and not the camera. The first Picture is of my daughter (Allisons mother a few weeks before delivering) She will not let me post any of her hospital pics. I am in the third picture holding my grandbaby and the last is my son (Uncle Donie)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	donienalisonq.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	5500   Click image for larger version

Name:	granpaDnallison.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	5501   Click image for larger version

Name:	allison.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	5502   Click image for larger version

Name:	tina_2004_11.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	5503  

Update on my Grandpaness . Allison is doing great, she loves taking baths and gets mad when she has to get out of her little baby-tub. She is still pretty much bald as a cue=ball and I think her eyes will stay a dark blue. Her right eye seems to be a bit darker right now, so she may have one brown eye and one blue eye like an aunt of mine. I cannot begin to explain how much happiness she brings me and how proud I am of her mother and my futrue son-in-law. I never thought becoming a grandparent would be so fullfilling, but it is and I would not change it for anything. Attached is a recent photo, oh and thanks again for all the congratulations I got from many of you.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	6.23.06 (1).JPG
Views:	267
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	5681  

Congrats 7thson. What a beautiful baby. You must be such a proud Grandpa.

Congratulations my dear

Is That Your Best?
What an adorable baby. You have to be a proud Grandpa.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/MSakuro/me2.jpg