Greetings...better late than never

Tools    

Hello youngster, welcome home.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

another Aussie...

hello from sunny Melbourne and one of the older ones...

They're invading! Aussie's on the left! Take 'em down!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by Sir Toose
Oh, I apologize... of course I was referring to Piddzilla the Whore of Sweden for opening his overcoat and displaying his wares for all to see.

"Oh please give me a job, I am so very worthy, though I'm not a bit pithy as you may witness by the stunning lengths (albeit lacking of cogency) of my diatribes. "

So sorry, off on a tangent, forward in reverse walking the beam in quadratic minor.

Oh, lastly, fear not. I for one have seen the moon rise in the years prior to your birth as have LordSlaytan, Aniko and a few others.

As soon as I finish squashing Piddzilla under my bootheel I'll consult my list.
Chief Nerd has spoken...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

another Aussie here......

Hello and welcome

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......