Introduction...

Tools    

Yo, she-bitch...lets go!
Hello. I'm Adam, thus the user name: Adam. I'm new in town and just wanted to introduce myself. hmmm...later.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
damn right that's what I call a classy intro

welcome

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

Welcome Adam. Are you by any chance Yoda's friend Adam?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yo, she-bitch...lets go!
Sorry, i'm not a friend of Yoda's. I hope your not dissapointed because you may have had your hopes up for someone else. But guess what, im just as good as the other Adam, maybe cooler.

Yo, she-bitch...lets go!
well, as long as i'm not shunned and respected....i'll be fine. I'm hella cool too!

Hella cool.

You wouldn't by any chance be that Adam I've read about in that one book... you know the one... You got a belly button and all that?

Yo, she-bitch...lets go!
I may be that Adam. I have no recollection of being in any books, unless it was the Bible; i think that was a different person though. I am everywhere and nowere at the same time (err..im starting to sound like a geek) and yes, i do have bellybutton, thats what i've been told. Im glad somebody finally asked about it.

Now With Moveable Parts
Welcome Ads...hope you have a good time here, we all seem to enjoy ourselves.