Daughter of Mr. Last

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Someone gets a schpanking.

Birthdays, spakins', I would like some explanations.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Anway, heres a pic of my little angel that i took last company picnic, she was playing in the woods with the other kids...
cute

Lets put a smile on that block
Thanx Nebbs

i was a bit offended to be honest. I embaress my little angel by putting a picture of her award winning face online and not one single comment on her! I know she's slightly over weight but none of you had to be so PREJUDICED ABOUT IT!

*Runs of sobbing*

The last three replies are a little weird, i must say i'm speechless...

Arresting your development
They grow up fast...

Happy seventh!

history *is* moralizing
yep, happy seventh from this frog too.

nothing like parent's love:

and children playing:

and nice slippers:

even when it rains:

Happy 7th Birthday!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday (belated?), Alexandra! Tell dad to drop some beats so you can do your thing....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Sorry I'm late...
I hope 'Little Nony' had a great birthday!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)