- Hello from England

Tools    

It is midnight here, and I have been in search of a good forum to join. I think I might have just found the place Let us hope.

Well, I am Loki, 22 years young, Aries, and live in London.

Film is one of my obsessions. There is nothing better than to chill out and watch a good film I go to the cinema when I can with my brother. I mean, Hel, I saw The Dark World 12 times in the cinema, so if I love a film, I am the type to watch it until boredom strikes.
My taste in film is as eclectic as my varied music taste. =D

My favourite film is A Beautiful Mind, and it is closely followed by Gladiator. I am a huge fanatic of the Marvel films - favourites being Thor and Thor 2, and Iron Man. I also swoon over DC - The Dark Knight. I adore superhero films. Always have, always will.
I absolutely love costume dramas. Sense and Sensibility, yes.
The Omen is up there in the top indulgences. Not-so-keen on the remake, though. The origin for me, ta.
What other films? This list will be all over the place: The Hunger Games, Django Unchained, V for Vendetta, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Pans Labyrinth, Enemy at the Gates, Funny Girl, Schindlers List, The Hangover, Fight Club, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, Girl Interrupted, Breakfast on Pluto, Mean Girls, Devil Wears Prada, Donnie Darko, Rain Man, Good Will Hunting Silence of the Lambs, all the Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings/Back to the Future/Star Wars/Pirates of the Caribbean, Captain Phillips -JUST TO NAME A FEW~
As for animations: The Lion King, Hunchback of Notre-Dame, Prince of Egypt, Tangled, Road to El Dorado, Emperors New Grove, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, Ratatouille, and hmpf Give me any animation when I am chilling, and I am good.

The genres I live by are psychological thrillers, fantasy, horror, and dare I say it, I do love a chick flick here and there.
Some of my favourite directors include Tim Burton, Ridley Scott, Darren Aronofsky, Christopher Nolan, Alan Taylor, Quentin Tarantino..
Film music is also a big impact on me. Give me Hans Zimmer{absolutely top favourite!!}, Alexander Desplat, Howard Shore..

My favourite performers include Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman, Barbra Streisand, Kate Winslet, Joaquin Phoenix, Rachel Weisz, Robert Downey Jr., Anthony Hopkins, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, Rachel McAdams, Cillian Murphy, and my latest to be added to the list since two years ago is the wonderful and talented Tom Hiddleston.
Oh, there are many more actors and actresses I absolutely adore.

Well, I think this is quite an introduction already. I will leave it here There are always many films adding to my mental collection of what I enjoy - and films that are just lodged in my head [cough-Gladiator] that refuse to ever vanish!!

. . . . .Damn, I have written an essay

It is midnight here, and I have been in search of a good forum to join. I think I might have just found the place Let us hope.

You certainly have found it! Welcome to the forums.