MOFO 80's Teen Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
It doesnt have to be in english.. it can be in any language.. as long as its from the 80s and one of the main character is a teenager...

Nominate away!
My doubts aren't about a language of a movie, but the case I'm not taking a part. I'm just an observer.

I'm not sure, if it's not against the rules - nominate, but not taking apart... What do you think?
That would be OK, it would be optional for people to watch it as you didn't join. But sure suggest a film some people will watch it.

Glad to have you hang out BTW anyone can hang out and watch and comment on the movies too.

My doubts aren't about a language of a movie, but the case I'm not taking a part. I'm just an observer.
Watch what you want.. comment on what you want.... enjoy the conversation with everyone..

Watch what you want.. comment on what you want.... enjoy the conversation with everyone..
That would be OK, it would be optional for people to watch it as you didn't join. But sure suggest a film some people will watch it.

Glad to have you hang out BTW anyone can hang out and watch and comment on the movies too.
It is so good to be here with you

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
If you have all the noms and we're not waiting on anyone, we can get this going whenever you're ready to

Ok there is two people who want to nominate... I will wait for them.. one is Ms M. Which she will nominate but not participate and its up to us individually if we want to watch hers.

Let's do this sooner I need to get back to the 80s!
After this week I will be ready... currently doing my Gothic HorrorThon.. perhaps I will do a Roman MovieThon next too...

I love films about the Romans.. and I have seen a lot!!

Ok there is two people who want to nominate... I will wait for them.. one is Ms M. Which she will nominate but not participate and its up to us individually if we want to watch hers.
That's right. I'm not sure, if I will watch all nominated movies, that's why I don't participate and my nomination is, let's say, voluntary.

That's right. I'm not sure, if I will watch all nominated movies, that's why I don't participate and my nomination is, let's say, obligatory.
I'm going to add your name to the list of participants but you are exempt from watching all the films since you asked in advance. However, the participants are not obligated to watch yours. However, it would be nice to see something different from another country. You can commentate on what you watch of the films and perhaps if you saw them before, to comment.

Also, I have GBG's nomination so we will get them up soon.

I am waiting to hear back from Citizen Rules about some ideas.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'm going to add your name to the list of participants but you are exempt from watching all the films since you asked in advance. However, the participants are not obligated to watch yours. However, it would be nice to see something different from another country. You can commentate on what you watch of the films and perhaps if you saw them before, to comment.

Also, I have GBG's nomination so we will get them up soon.

I am waiting to hear back from Citizen Rules about some ideas.
that should be pretty cool, you can simply put "Honorary Nomination" by her.

sounds gnarly