Homemade Cartoons

Tools    

Thanks - you saved me a lot of typing!

And you saved me from having to face a day without a good laugh @rcleary171.

The cat/dog cafe, in particular, really tickled my funnybone.

And the landing of the cat /aliens - brilliant!!! - that's one I can keep coming back to and laugh every time I see it.

Just to a joy to drop by and see what you' re up to next.

Heh heh heh.

I like how you manage to convey expressions on your cartoon creatures @rcleary171 with a simple stroke of your pen.

Cats do not look guilty. Dogs do.

Dogs , especially when confronting a traffic cop, can also look obsequious.

And there was the one on your website - 'I think we should see other fish' OMG the expressions on these fish faces reminded me of the scene in Heartburn with Jack Nicholson and Meryl Streep - just before she dumped a pie in his face. Lmao.

Heh heh heh heh heh heh

1- I've had dates like that

2- Are you sure you've never worked for Bill Gaines ?

3-That dog's owner may be picketed by PETA

Any takers?

Maybe she moved?

It's a dog-eat-dog-treat world.

Heh heh heh heh heh

@rcleary171 - you have a unique point of view with totally unexpected ideas. ( it kinda spurs me on as well )

Omg, dog sales staff. Musta had a ruff day.

Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your cow.

Lmao

I can easily get addicted to your cartoons. Keep 'em coming please.

Mrs. Robo-Dog

All great - as usual @rcleary171 - but this last one- fraudulent peta donations- was side splitting hilarious !!!

I have a question @rcleary171.- Ah well- sort of a request- actually it's more of a favor

Well I guess you could say it's a question and a favor 🙄

Do you do requests ? I have an idea for a cartoon that's been floating around in my mind for some time. I have the entire premise and the punchline. But I can't draw - tho' I' m pretty sure it's funny. Really.

So ... if I sent it to you , could you draw it? I probably should have sent you a private message about this, but since I' ve already got one foot in muddy waters, why not make it two?😏

If you have the time and/or inclination to look at it, I' ll send it to you as a private message