What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Eating .............TWISTIES..............ohhh yummm

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Just got back from the 6am class at the gym, now having breakfast and coffee before going to work.

Working... well... whenever they look, I am...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Cringing at the mention of Roseanne

Put me in your pocket...
Everyones asleep and I'm sipping a glass of white wine.

Worrying about a research project which I thought I had 2 months to finish, but just found out i have 4 days!

Do you know my poetry?
Been trying to find my old Jr High and High School yearbooks for 4 hours now, and still havn't got a clue where they are

playing Crimson Skies on X-box live. This game is amazingly beautiful.

I must become Caligari..!
Floating....... i had bad hayfeaver and the only thing in the house to take for it was Anit-Histamane you use for savere bee sting reactions....

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Do you know my poetry?
Right now I am very bored so I'm just watching Raiders of the Lost Ark again.

watching queen of the damned

Listening to the on going bs coming out of my friend's mouth. It never, ever stops!