The Men of Our Dreams

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I keep seeing the "Female Beauty" thread getting bumped, and I think the men deserve equal time here.

Cary Grant:

George Clooney:

Pierce Brosnan:

Harrison Ford:

Michael Biehn

Timothy Olyphant

Hmmm, maybe I've got a cowboy thing?

First one is Ricardo Darin, Argentine actor, he's in some really great and intense films.... second one is Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, he's been in American films and the third one is Sean Teale. He's on a tv show I watch.. and in the made for tv movie that just came out called "Red Tent" which I want to see since I read the book.

First one is Ricardo Darin, Argentine actor, he's in some really great and intense films.... second one is Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, he's been in American films and the third one is Sean Teale. He's on a tv show I watch.. and in the made for tv movie that just came out called "Red Tent" which I want to see since I read the book.

I think I saw Jonathan Rhys-Meyers in an Elvis Presley movie a while back, but I haven't heard of the other two guys.

If you wanted to watch a Ricardo Darin film, I would suggest "The Secret In Their Eyes". Very good film

Sean Teale isnt in many movies, he's still pretty young...

No, I've never heard of it.
You might enjoy that.. it has Robin Williams, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Keri Russell and Freddie Highmore.

You might enjoy that.. it has Robin Williams, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Keri Russell and Freddie Highmore.

I looked it up om IMDB. It sounds interesting and it's got a good cast. I added it to my watchlist.

Thanks.

Joaquin Phoenix

The pic above is how he looked when I first became enamored with him, but I find him sexy whether he's clean shaven or bearded, toned, gaunt or carrying a few extra pounds on him. It doesn't matter to me.

Leonardo DiCaprio

I've respected him as an actor since seeing him in What's Eating Gilbert Grape, but didn't find him attractive. Then I saw The Departed.

Russell Crowe

Yeah he's got anger management issues, sometimes struggles with his weight, and his most recent films have been... disappointing... but I'll still watch him in anything.

John Cusack

He's just too damn adorable. Even if the movie he's in is absolute garbage (see 2012) I can't help but love him in it anyway.

Johnny Depp

I like my men a little on the weird side. I've loved him since Edward Scissorhands.

Kevin Costner

Oldie but goody. He was my first major celebrity crush and I still think he's handsome and enjoy watching him.

and the sole non-actor, Lindsey Buckingham

He's really showing his age these days (and the pic above is already several years old), but he was gorgeous in his youth. Still, put a guitar in his hands and put him on stage and he turns me on - gray, receding hair, wrinkles and all.

This thread bothers me. Shouldn't it be "The Men of Our Dreams?" The "Our" should be capitalized, shouldn't it?

This thread bothers me. Shouldn't it be "The Men of Our Dreams?" The "Our" should be capitalized, shouldn't it?

I don't think I can fix it now, so you'll either have to live with it or find a way to fix it.

Here, have a gift card.