The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above implys that he is slightly attracted to chinese chickens.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
The Person above me has a fetish for Hamsters.

The Future Ed Wood
the person above me has the same fetish as me!

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

The person above me has a fetish for hampsters, and is also wrong. The person above him is talking abou the person above him, which is me, which I don't.

Enemies are so stimulating.
the person above me hates julia roberts but think she is quite fit.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

The person above me is wrong because that was my signature, not my opinion.

The Future Ed Wood
the person above me proved me wrong!!!!

Lets put a smile on that block
The person above me seems to be correct about a lot of things! and The Person above me x4 is angry because i watched Mulholland Drive without her

The person above me loves the person above her. The person above her seems very nice!

Fighting out of the Lions Den
The person above me really enjoys this game.

Lets put a smile on that block
The Person above me admires the person aboves spots. And the person above me x3 thinks that the person above the person above her is very nice and she would be correct, once again! And the person above the Correct person is a wonderful person to be below from.

The person above me is way to sweet for me, I must retch now!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The person above me, well, I've grown to like him more and more over time. He's a good guy.

The person above me is confusing. I'm trying to make him hate me, then he compliments me Thank you BTW, you're a nice kid too(ruffles his hair and nicknames him Sparky)

The person above me is a damned site more sparky than I am. Or something like that.