What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Just wondering either what your last Utube video was or just your favorite... I couldn't decide between hilarious or catchy and fun, so I went with the best-

World of Warcraft and South Park put together:

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by AmyLovesYou
Just wondering either what your last Utube video was or just your favorite... I couldn't decide between hilarious or catchy and fun, so I went with the best-

Heh yeah the Cat Empire are awesome. The guy with the bandana was in music class with my older brother He's normally the main singer. They have got pretty big in Australia now. Cool amy! Anyway here's some of my favourite random videos

Urban Ninja (just plain crazy!)

Evolution of Beauty (cool message)

Borat's guide to Henley (this is a certain type of humour, so you may like it you may not, but I love it!)

there's a frog in my snake oil
Alright, damn, mine isn't mental parquour, media gone mad, or, well, Borat plumbing English depths ()...

It's...

(Excuse audio, very bad)

---

On a more pro note tho, here's some...

Easy catching chicken

Full frontal oddity

[It's been done, but hey, her passiveness and gentle ageing does it for me - check out the full thing]

-and-

A Trek through Future Funk
&mode=related&search=

Altho this guys both annnoys and intrigues in equl measure...
&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fblog%2Ewired%2Ecom%2Ftableofmalcontents%2F

And finally... I don't know who comes out worse here... but...

(Actually, it's the guys that made it. But they stuck enough gold dammit. The bastards )

Originally Posted by Golgot
And finally... I don't know who comes out worse here... but...

Truly wonderful, it offends everyone...

love peace and chicken grease
i love this one!!! silcence of the lambs re-enactment
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

Originally Posted by Tenshi Bear Smith

aww it brought a tear to my eye. I was expecting it to say that the cat died on such and such a date. It was still beautiful. Now I want to make one for my cats

I love this dog:

funny cats:

this one contains course language and makes fun of tourettes syndrome but this guy is funny as heck!

The cheezy vid of Manyard from TOOL in a really bad 80's band. I love that guy.

And the Internet is for P*** WOW video, a bit of trivia here: A frined of mine worked on the broadway show that the music comes from, I can't recall the name at the moment. Very funny Vid BTW.

WARNING: NOT KID OR WORK SAFE: NO NUDITY BUT MATURE SUBJECT MATTER

The show is Avenue Q BTW
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Any of the Parkour videos. Those are sweet.

Originally Posted by cambece
Any of the Parkour videos. Those are sweet.
Those are sweet, as the kids say. They made a movie with some of that action, District B13 maybe?

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by Othelo
Those are sweet, as the kids say. They made a movie with some of that action, District B13 maybe?
I say sweet and I'm not a kid nah just kidding i enjoy having my own lingo anyway and I'm 19. I sometimes use some british words like 'wicked' and some aussie terms like 'sick' but yeah it's a bit of a mish mash. Hey one of my clips was a parkour video which u can check out if you want to see some crazy crazy moves (see above post).

Originally Posted by Othelo

Yeah, District B-13. It actually had one of the founders of Parkour star in the movie.

rhymes with Goebbels
Lonelygirl15! All of it!