Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

Im kind of bored sorry.

Chicago,Illinois curently is 46'F and Cloudy.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Overcast right now...I think it's in the 50's, but I couldn't tell you exactly because I work underground and am allergic to the sun (not really). It's supposed to storm tonight, but other than that...it's cheery here.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

75 degrees... with a few clouds in the sky... and a light breeze blowing...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You want to post like me?
Aah, a thread about the weather. The lamest of all smalltalk conversation subjects.

The weather here is very changing. Today it's been sunny, rainy and windy. Oh and that stuff where it rains tiny ice balls, which I don't remember the word for in English.

Aah, a thread about the weather. The lamest of all smalltalk conversation subjects.
Yeah, but it got you to reply, so it's obviously not THAT lame.

The weather here is very changing. Today it's been sunny, rainy and windy. Oh and that stuff where it rains tiny ice balls, which I don't remember the word for in English.
The word is Hail.

You want to post like me?
Yeah, but it got you to reply, so it's obviously not THAT lame.
Well I was kinda hoping you could inform me what the tiny ice ball rain was called in English.

And I don't think the thread is lame. Just that the weather is a lame topic of conversation. In real life, when people talk about the weather, it's often because they can't think of anything else to talk about - thus leaving the counterpart depressed and disappointed that the friendship isn't what it used to be... Or you know, something like that.

In here people actually talk about it voluntarily. It's a wonder.

Well I was kinda hoping you could inform me what the tiny ice ball rain was called in English.

And I don't think the thread is lame. Just that the weather is a lame topic of conversation. In real life, when people talk about the weather, it's often because they can't think of anything else to talk about - thus leaving the counterpart depressed and disappointed that the friendship isn't what it used to be... Or you know, something like that.

In here people actually talk about it voluntarily. It's a wonder.
The answer to your question is Hail. I know you weren't referring to the thread as being lame. I knew exactly what you meant, I was just giving you a hard time.

If you start searching this forum, you'll notice a lot of pointless conversations the people jump in on and they transform into something totally different.

well the sun rose over my bedroom this morning and i was shocked when the lawn guy did my lawn this morning, so it must be spring. oh right. they said that already. it has been ridiculously warm here and bah humbug! I want the snow back. Im not ready summer. Im not ready.

After our nice little storm yesterday...tornadoes just south and west of the Omaha metro area, today is partly cloudy with a high of 46.