What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Oh, I thought that shot of a VERY young Scarlett Johanssen was from The Ghost Whisperer...OK. let me ask this...the kid with the big eyes holding the money...is that really a very young Nicolas Cage?

Oh, I thought that shot of a VERY young Scarlett Johanssen was from The Ghost Whisperer...OK. let me ask this...the kid with the big eyes holding the money...is that really a very young Nicolas Cage?
No, the kid holding the money is nobody, just a day player who had bit parts in a relatively small handful of projects. And that actress standing next to the pickup truck is definitely not ScarJo. She is another nobody bit player. The actor next to her is an established character actor from the '90s and 2000s.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Now fifteen different movies, one common actor/actress...

Is this pic from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988)?

By jove, I think he's got it!

Steve Martin

The twenty-five films are, in order, Pennies from Heaven (some of the chorus from the “Yes Yes” number), The Muppet Movie (Charles Durning), Leap of Faith (Liam Neeson), HouseSitter (Dana Delaney), Planes, Trains and Automobiles (Dylan Baker), Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (from Alice Cooper’s “Because” number), The Man with Two Brains (the man paying $15,000 just to touch her behind), Novocaine (Kevin Bacon), My Blue Heaven (David Knell), Grand Canyon (Danny Glover & Kevin Kline), Bowfinger (Robert Downey Jr.), Cheaper by the Dozen (Alan Ruck & Paula Marshall), Baby Mama (Tom McCarthy), The Jerk (Catlin Adams), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Glenne Headly), Father of the Bride (Ed Williams), Joe Gould’s Secret (Ian Holm), L.A. Story (Victoria Tennant), The Pink Panther (Beyoncé), Mixed Nuts (Garry Shandling), The Lonely Guy (Charles Grodin), All of Me (Madolyn Smith), The Prince of Egypt, Parenthood (Zachary Lavoy who likes to butt things with his head), and ¡Three Amigos! (Phil Hartman).

Steve in Pennies from Heaven

Steve in Leap of Faith

Steve in Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Martin Short, Chevy Chase, and Steve in ¡Three Amigos!

Your turn, Gideon.

Kevin Bacon and Michael McKean in The Big Picture, "Other Mother" in Coraline, and Smith & Mewes in Madness in the Method =
Teri Hatcher

Teri actually voices the character you posted the shot of in Coraline, but nevertheless.

I haven't put a new one together yet so OPEN FLOOR.

No clue

The only actor established enough in the Patti Cake$ cast to have been in older movies is Cathy Moriarty. The only movie she and David Keith are in together is White of the Eye. But Ms. Moriarty and John Cleese have never been in a flick together

So I don't know.