What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Arnold Schwarzenegger kicked on the back in South Africa . Bad , real bad .

Did they ever get a motive for the guy who attacked Arnie?

No one deserves this over politics, skin color, jealousy or whatever the motive was.

I'm not a fan of Arnie's personal life, and don't know much about his politics, but I am a fan of his movies & his bodybuilding career.
Reports are that Arnie handled it like a pro - saying he was "jostled by the crowd." (That was no jostle and it wasn't a crowd - it was one violent idiot.)
Hope the attacker is prosecuted to the fullest extent!

Soft White Underbelly : this channel was raw, a small taste of the streets, then the information & communication junkies depressed generations of our days used it like a saline, to see what tragedy, pain and struggle really is. Now, it's patreon 10$/month. It's mostly Downtown LA Skid Row citizens.

As I sit out now on my deck of the house. I look at the trees blowing a little in the breeze. And I've seen them innumerable times. But somehow seeing the trees this time is a transcendent experience. I see how marvelous it is and I think to myself 'I've had these here all along, but have i really appreciated them?', and the fact is that I have not, until now. And in a way, it makes the fact of death even more difficult to accept. It just brings tears to my eyes.

I just discovered these "Pitch" videos on YouTube - there are over 100 of them and they're pretty hilarious (basically one character pitching a movie concept of a known movie to a film producer, both played by the same guy). These should definitely appeal to movie buffs.
If you're looking for a particular movie, just go to YouTube and type in the movie title followed by "Pitch Meeting" to see if the comedian has done the movie you're looking for (or check his channel).
Didn't know which one to post here, so just chose one at random. I love the sarcasm and sardonic humor in each one and the fact that certain catch phrases are used throughout the series...