Best Non-English Language TV Series of the 2010s

Tools    

What is the best Non-English Language TV Series of the 2010s?
0%
0 votes
Borgen (Denmark)
0%
0 votes
Im Angesicht des Verbrechens (Germany)
25.00%
1 votes
Broen/Bron (Denmark/Sweden)
0%
0 votes
Les Revenants (France)
0%
0 votes
Flowers of Evil (Japan)
0%
0 votes
P`tit Quinquin (France)
0%
0 votes
Deutschland 83 (Germany)
25.00%
1 votes
Skam (Norway)
0%
0 votes
Trapped (Iceland)
0%
0 votes
O Ninho (Brazil)
0%
0 votes
Babylon Berlin (Germany)
50.00%
2 votes
Dark (Germany)
4 votes. You may not vote on this poll

What are the best non-english language TV Series of the 2010s. Please list and rank them.

1. Dark.
2. Gomorrah.
3. Les Revenants
4. Forbrydelsen.

Need to see :

'Going my Home' by Hirokazu Koreeda
'Boys over Flowers (S Korea)
'Money heist' (Spain)
'Umbre' (Romania)

While I had just commented on another thread that I thought EVA was the "greatest" TV show of all time, I would nominate Puella Magi Madoka Magica from 2011 to be the "best" TV show of all time. It is great because it takes the formula of the "dark anime show", perhaps the most sophisticated genre of anime, and executes it perfectly. I was really blown away by it and I find it hard to imagine anything else made for TV that is actually comparable in terms of quality.

I voted for Dark. It's best on the list* and nothing better immediately popped into my head from outside either.

*I must admit that I've only seen one other though so I'm kinda voting in the dark. The other I've seen is Babylon Berlin which is a pretty good show too and I'm waiting for the season 3 to come available in here.

While I had just commented on another thread that I thought EVA was the "greatest" TV show of all time, I would nominate Puella Magi Madoka Magica from 2011 to be the "best" TV show of all time. It is great because it takes the formula of the "dark anime show", perhaps the most sophisticated genre of anime, and executes it perfectly. I was really blown away by it and I find it hard to imagine anything else made for TV that is actually comparable in terms of quality.

I tried to watch it some time ago, but couldn't finish the first Episode. I may should give it another try.

My Brilliant Friend is another good one.

P'tit Quinquin is the only one I have seen but I absolutely loved that, I would definitely recommend people check that out. I need to get to the sequel show.

P'tit Quinquin is the only one I have seen but I absolutely loved that, I would definitely recommend people check that out. I need to get to the sequel show.

P'tit Quinquin is hilarious and crazy fun. Coincoin is really good too

I've seen several of these series, but not all, so I'd hate to rank them without full knowledge.

But it's good to see a list of series, since I'm always on the lookout for a good one.

My Brilliant Friend is another good one.

The other I've seen is Babylon Berlin which is a pretty good show too and I'm waiting for the season 3 to come available in here.

Season 3 was really disappointing.