December '15 Movie of the Month: GATTACA

Tools    

Account terminated on request
Well I don't care what genre it is, as long as the acting, cinematography, and directing are good.
LOL. I'm not sure of genre per se, but subject matter certainly matters to me as a general rule.

Because if something is about hippies or the evolution of rap music, I'm not watching it no matter how good the acting, cinematography, and directing are.

:-P
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.

Account terminated on request
Ha!

I though maybe that chicken had been eating GMO corn
Yeah, but I'm sure you still cut them like regular chickens....

Because if something is about hippies or the evolution of rap music, I'm not watching it no matter how good the acting, cinematography, and directing are.

:-P
Your loss.

I used to love this movie, and then when I went back to school in my Ethics class they made us watch it and analyse the ethical pickles. Awesome sez I.

Then I realized just how reckless it was for him to do this. What happens if he's needed quickly in an emergency? Wait while I put my contacts in I can;t see diddly without them? What if he goes hyperventilation in a disaster? Way to suck up all the oxygen, mate.

I was so rooting for him to live his dream

And then realized the jeopardy he is putting everyone in by being physically unfit for the task at hand.