Recommend me disgusting, repulsive, wrong movies

Tools    

I never understood the ending to Fat Girl.

WARNING: "SPOILER" spoilers below
Did she say it wasn't raped and didn't seem to mind the sex because she wanted to get laid so bad, and that was the point of the ending?
WARNING: "spoiler" spoilers below
It is open to interpretation, but I think that is implied. Earlier in the film, she commented about wanting her first time to be with a stranger, so it is possible that she was glad to get her first time out of the way and wanted to experience sex. Or maybe she was in shock and didn't really understand what she was saying or perhaps was ashamed.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
This is why I often dislike open to interpretation endings. Why can't the writers and filmmaker just say what they were trying to say and own it...

This is why I often dislike open to interpretation endings. Why can't the writers and filmmaker just say what they were trying to say and own it...
I can understand and appreciate why some viewers feel that way, but personally I enjoy a good ambiguous ending that is open to interpretation. For me, it adds to the experience.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I guess I just find it sometimes comes off as gimmicky, like they are trying to be hip with it, but maybe I am looking at it wrong.

(imo, people who are hung up on sexual taboos have their moral priorities completely out of wack.)

The hardcore's would be Salò, Cannibal Holocaust, the first I actually liked. Galo's Brown Bunny is somewhat controversial, he said it was artistic and people are just stupid for not getting it, I don't know. Anything by Todd Solondz I enjoy, my favorite would be Life During Wartime. I think people in general before making strong aggressive statements about pedophilia should study pedophilia, the history, the psychology, but that's just me, when I see many people swimming one way I see what's on the other side. I think Todd did something brave trying to give a new angle to the subject. Korine's Gummo is very good and Kids which he wrote is also good. It all depends on what you mean and what you pretend, I'd not mention A Serbian Film or The Human Centipede because they are just made to create impact, nothing to see there, unless you want to play hard ass.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Why not? Do you find a conflict between 'wrong movies' and the word 'recommend' that is generally thought as positive and supporting?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The Passion of the Christ is a film that is considered by some to be disgusting due to the graphic violence and some have criticized it as antisemitic. I think it as an excellent, must see film though.

Why not? Do you find a conflict between 'wrong movies' and the word 'recommend' that is generally thought as positive and supporting?
Nah. I just don't find them particularly interesting or redeeming in a world where all experiences are ultimately finite. Plus anything I'd recommend would just lead to me being called a normie.

But really, it's just a funny response, particularly given the trolly edge that comes from the source of the image.