Recommend me movies I will rate five stars!

Tools    

Where did he recommend five films? I can only see three plus a bunch of YT videos.
Big apologies for guessing five.

Suggest five star films guys: "that's not a five star film!" about film not watched.
"read about New Hollywood" film not watched.
person that doesn't watch films suggests 3 films: "yeah those are my sort of films, thanks man, they were all on my watchlist already but whatever!"

*These may or may not be real Mr Minio quotes.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Here's my review: Nihilistic potatoes and blowing wind. A masterpiece of modern filmmaking. 10/10.

@Camo: I don't understand you!

OK thanks I guess.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I have only seen Where's The Friend's Home from his Koker trilogy, and I would say that, Like Someone in Love and CC are much, MUCH better.
Fair enough. I'm going with Koker trilogy first anyway. I don't really know when, though. I will eventually watch Like Someone in Love and CC, too, but it may take years.
what do you think of Kozintsev movies. Found them messing around on imdb. Hope their good
I think The New Babylon. he co-directed with Trauberg was outstanding. As exciting as Soviet Montage ever gets. Then there are his Shakespeare adaptations I absolutely loved Hamlet and thought King Lear was amazing, too. That's all I've seen of his, but I also heard good things about The Overcoat and Don Quixote seems interesting.

@Camo: I don't think it's a big deal he did not watch these as long as his recommendations were apt (but nothing new, BORING HEHE). Anyway, he had to make up for these YouTube videos... As of your accusations, I think I know best what is best for me and I'm not excited in diving into Lynne Ramsay and Andrea Arnold cinema, because firstly, I've already seen something from them and wasn't blown out and secondly, they do not feel appealing to me. I can't watch every movie ever (although I will, trust me ), so I have to segregate. I still appreciate these two women directors recs, but I guess I will skip it this time.

minio knows what a gud movie is
I surly doo. Trust me, I'm a moovi bufff.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

@Camo: I don't think it's a big deal he did not watch these as long as his recommendations were apt (but nothing new, BORING HEHE). Anyway, he had to make up for these YouTube videos... As of your accusations, I think I know best what is best for me and I'm not excited in diving into Lynne Ramsay and Andrea Arnold cinema, because firstly, I've already seen something from them and wasn't blown out and secondly, they do not feel appealing to me. I can't watch every movie ever (although I will, trust me ), so I have to segregate. I still appreciate these two women directors recs, but I guess I will skip it this time.
I don't have mentions on. Noticed this through rep.

My point wasn't about Ramsay or Arnold but i can't be bothered arguing so okay.

I don't have mentions on.
Wait, you can turn them off? You're telling me now when I got used to them?!
My point wasn't about Ramsay or Arnold but i can't be bothered arguing so okay.
Suit yourself.

I mostly threw that out their cause I havent watched very many films I think minio would find worthy so I sent my watchlist expecting him to have seen most if not all of them.

OK thanks I guess.
Now that I reflected on this, I have actually written a review slash analysis slash thing on it.
http://willheavenfalluponus.blogspot...rin-horse.html

Jesus, haha. Minio's opinion is worth no more than yours.
He has more film knowlege so yes, I am am sure yours is 2

Meh, confused two threads... It's late. Bye for today, guys.

Looks like a worthy new member of Arthouse Mafia! xD

He's got 4.2 film knowledge, i have only 4.1 which is why our master NedStark (infinitysymbolfilmknowledge) calls us The Little Rascals.

NedStark is the king of mainstream American cinema, but he lacks an insight into world cinema to be our master. mark f on the other hand...

Did some digging. Have you seen this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075404/?ref_=nm_knf_i1

I've seen Marketa Lazarová and Voskhozhdenie. Both are masterpieces. Haven't seen Le voyage en douce. Thanks!

I've seen Marketa Lazarová and Voskhozhdenie. Both are masterpieces. Haven't seen Le voyage en douce. Thanks!
A movie you haven't seen