Recommend me movies I will rate five stars!

Tools    

internal affairs
american gigolo
prince of darkness
suspiria
point break 1991

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Which one exactly? The Karloff flick?
Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behind..._Leslie_Vernon

I don't actually think you'll give it 5 stars but it's alot of fun (especially if you like slashers) and i want someone else here to watch it.

Ratcatcher is easily a 5 star flick. Think you'd like Morvern Callar more than that though. Yeah, don't think you'd like Andrea Arnold not sure why i suggested her. Fish Tank is her worst though.

Yeah, I've seen two Miike films and rated both of them
, but seeing how many of them he's made there probably are some flicks I will love. Now, Fudoh was the next one from him I was going to check (although I wasn't sure how soon), mainly because I found out that a lady from Peeping Tom (Miho Nomoto) acted in it. She's a really nice lady and has some kinky scenes in the movie. Like a shower scene. And the film itself rocks too, I think you will greatly enjoy it @Ultraviolence.

Summing up, I still don't know how soon I will watch Fudoh, but once I do, you will know from my Movie Tab II post.

A system of cells interlinked
Memories of Murder

Bong Jun-Ho, 2003

What's that? You have seen it already, you say? Of course you have! Watch it again!

I'm the least rewatch-friendly MoFo ever. But maybe I will rewatch it in a couple of years.

13 Assassins.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
I was joking about Matrix and Forrest Gump. I thought that was obvious. -_-
I've seen The Sting years ago.
A true cinephile watches everything.
LOL, I thought you were serious. Nothing wrong with these movies though. They're both overrated, the Matrix more so than Gump, but still good.

Seriously, watch Kung Fu Hustle.

I guess you're looking for non-mainstream films? Try:

City of Life and Death
Meals on Wheels
Hero (2002)

You see Five Easy Pieces dammit??
No, I haven't. I have quite a backlog of New Hollywood flicks.
I may consider watching the 60's version!
City of Life and Death
Hero (2002)
Seen.

No, I haven't. I have quite a backlog of New Hollywood flicks.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. I think we all use the word "Hollywood", but I think it's usually a dummy word used to make generalizations. Maybe you mean American movies, but I didn't see where you said you weren't looking for American films. Anyway, I need to try Five Easy Pieces again because it's been a few years. I've seen it three times and haven't gotten it, and that's why I'm recommending it to you. I believe it's a film that's looked at as having a certain degree of complexity and depth. If you're looking for a simpler film that is not American, I should be able to find something for you.

Gooble gobble, one of us!
Man this is difficult. You have probably seen all these right?

One, Two, Three - Wilder
Gate of Hell - Kinugasa
Hunger - Carlsen (Not McQueen)
The Best Intentions - August (Written by Bergman, likey likey?)
The Rise of Louis XIV - Rossellini
Throw Away Your Books, Rally in the Streets - Terayama