16.67%
7 votes
Other
42 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Here is my mini essay on why you should:

Palin.

Damn, that is creepy yeah?

Get off my island
The media bias, both in the US and just generally worldwide, in favour of Obama and Democrats is absolutely redonculous and the treatment and portrayal of Sarah Palin in particular has been despicable. As a not very famous philosopher once said, the left claims to be the haven of women and minorities, but there is noone they hate more than conservative women and conservative minorities.

You want to talk creepy?
"

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I am burdened with glorious purpose
The media bias, both in the US and just generally worldwide, in favour of Obama and Democrats is absolutely redonculous and the treatment and portrayal of Sarah Palin in particular has been despicable. As a not very famous philosopher once said, the left claims to be the haven of women and minorities, but there is noone they hate more than conservative women and conservative minorities.

You want to talk creepy? <A href="
"" target=_blank>'Nuff said
Yea, I guess it's just "redonculous" whatever that means.

Of course, I gather the fact that the world is tired of Bush and the Republicans should have no bearing on our election. After all, why should we care what the rest of the world thinks? Really! Jeez.

Yea, and hey, it really is ALL the media's fault that Palin looks like such an inexperienced and unqualified candidate for Vice President. And Palin's speech at the RNC confirmed why us women have a problem with conservative women. Sadly, they are often the meanest women I have ever seen. As a woman, they give me the creeps.

And whatever that "creepy" video was supposed to be, I have no idea. It linked to a video about finding your polling place? Hmmm....

You're a Genius all the time
Wow, really? Nader strikes me as a stand-up guy who's legitimately invested in the American people. He's passionate about what he does, he's morally courageous and I feel like he genuinely cares, ya know? I was so flippin underwhelmed by both McCain and Obama last night. I live in New York, Obama will take my state very easily. So isn't voting for McCain or Obama a "waste" of my vote anyway if Obama's gonna win regardless?

I dunno, I like Nader. He's got moxie.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
First of all, never assume anyone is gonna win until the day after. Especially with the way 2000 and 2004 went. (Of course, I don't trust the results of those years.)

Second, Nader was once a very stand up guy. I admired him. But this running for President is getting old, and he knows that all he's doing is messing things up. I'm one of those (and boy, I can't wait for someone to jump on me for this) that happens to believe he cost Gore Florida in 2000. And I'm just sick of this now. He has many other ways he can contribute to the public discourse. He even had to change parties because they were tired of him.

Now, would I really like a viable third party? Yes. But at this point, it isn't happening. And I don't think votes should be wasted.

I don't trust polls anymore. Of course, I also don't trust local election boards, electronic voting machines, and the Republican party. So I will not assume anyone is the winner in this election until I see "270" up there on the election map.

You're a Genius all the time
Well, McCain has about as much of a chance to win New York as Ralph Nader does to win the Presidency, so I'm just gonna vote for Nader and feel good about myself. And, hey, Nader might've cause Gore to lose Florida, sure. But if you really want a viable alternative to the Democratic and Republican parties, how is calling for the most recognizable and well-liked third party candidate to step down gonna help? The dude's 74; this is his last run, anywho.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I am never coming into a political thread again.

where the hell is that nodding smiley?

I am going to be voting for the first time ever in this election and I will cast my vote for Obama/Biden. I just feel that their views represent me more than the McCain/Palin. I feel that Obama/Biden will fight more for the middle class person who I feel I fit into that catagory at this time and I also agree on some of the other major issues like his stance on The War and Abortion. I do however understand that the views and plans that both are proposing are the big picture views and the liklihood of just a few of their policies being implemented out of their big pictures is the more realistic view, no matter which of the two get into office.