Documentaries On Cults?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I've seen a handful, and most are very good. I just woke up from a nap, but once I get some caffeine, I'll look some of them up.

"Holy Hell" is the only one I can remember at the moment after a quick search.

Wild Wild Country on Netflix is worth checking out. There's also Going Clear if you believe Scientology to be a cult.

Wild Wild Country on Netflix is worth checking out. There's also Going Clear if you believe Scientology to be a cult.

"Wild Wild Country" is one I saw that was interesting. I saw "Going Clear" but I guess it didn't leave much of an imprint.

It also seems that the only difference between a religion and a cult is the numbers. It's also funny when someone will critique a religion for being barbaric while the religion they advertise is also barbaric, if not worse.

But they make good documentaries!

Professional horse shoe straightener
The one on Jonestown obviously. I expect you've seen that.

One of Us is about Hasidic communities and is I think on Netflix.

Jesus Camp.

The Devil's Playground (Amish)

The one on Jonestown obviously. I expect you've seen that.

One of Us is about Hasidic communities and is I think on Netflix.

Jesus Camp.

The Devil's Playground (Amish)
I remember reading about the middle two, but the last one about the Amish sounds interesting... I've seen a few on Jonestown, but they've all been pretty interesting. Thanks!

I remember seeing one from Jonestown when I was waaaay too young. That thing terrified me.

There's also Going Clear if you believe Scientology to be a cult.
Is there some other perspective on it?

I've seen a handful, and most are very good. I just woke up from a nap, but once I get some caffeine, I'll look some of them up.

"Holy Hell" is the only one I can remember at the moment after a quick search.
The internet is very useful. I found this in a few seconds.

https://www.imdb.com/list/ls026177329/

Professional horse shoe straightener
Louis Theroux has also done lots of excellent stuff on Scientology and those hateful group in the US....... (Westboro baptist group or something?)

Louis Theroux has also done lots of excellent stuff on Scientology and those hateful group in the US....... (Westboro baptist group or something?)

You'd think the religiosos would find something better to do than go march at funerals. No humanity. And I'm no fan of soldiers, either.

minds his own damn business