movies, movies and more movies

→ in
Tools    

Hey everyone

I haven't been here for a while been quite busy.
This thread is an ongoing one i'll just keep adding movies as and when I seen them.
Hope you enjoy it.

This is actually a really smart film. Its made like the groundhog day. She can't move on to the next day until she finds out a way not to die. It doesnt get full marks though. The plot seems to fall away and slow down as the film goes on. It drags in places and gets very repetitive. Saying that though it holds enough tension and suspense to keep you watching until the end.

The original of this movie was actually the movie that got me into horror. The original had it all, gore, tension, suspense and scary demonic clown that gave me nightmares for days afterwards.

This version of the classic movie still has it all and it even has a little bit of a comedic undertone that is quite well hidden. The only gripe I can see with this movie is a scene that made me look away because it is a scene I was not expecting, all I'm going to say is, is that it contains the creepy clown, a mum and a baby.

Still a good film if you liked the original, I would recommend this one if you havent seen it.

This film rivals saving private ryan. The amount of emotions portrayed in this movie is splendidly done as well as adding tension and suspense.

Instead of focusing on the action of war, this one focuses on the story and the struggles that go with the war and survival.

Can't fault this film at all. Please watch this movie and you wont be disappointed.

Dial M for murder

Grace Kelly is spectacular in this and this is a good movie. I just don't think it's aged very well.

Tron legacy

This film is so boring. I can't even put into words how boring this film is.

Excalibur

I don't normally watch films like this but I had it on DVD for ages sondecid3d to watch it . It was ok not the best. It lags a bit in the middle but it ends strong

Get him to the Greek

This film was more entertaining then I thought it would be but russel brand annoyed the he'll outta me

Karate girl

This is a good movie with no cgi or wires. The fighting is so real in this movie that it takes your breath away.

Citizen Kane

First time I've watched this properly and orsen welles did great as the main character. The movie outdid all my expectations even with the ending.

Paradise lost

Not a bad film about being chased by people on an island. It is quite tense in places.

Tron legacy

I suppose it would be a bit of a Marmite film, this. I really like it, especially Olivia Wilde. The 'youthing' special effects impressed me a lot too at the time.

The changling

This is the original version and it's an excellent movie. It's scary and tense.

Tron legacy

I suppose it would be a bit of a Marmite film, this. I really like it, especially Olivia Wilde. The 'youthing' special effects impressed me a lot too at the time.
It was boring to me
I just couldn't get into it

Unstoppable

This is a great movie. Denzel Washington and Chris pine are at their best in this. It has me on the edge of my seat all the way through

The kings speech

I was looking forward to this film but then all the hype ruined it for me. Firth and rush and helena Bonham Carter did really good in this film. It did drag on a bit though towards the end.

The dilemma

I watched this movie because it had Vince Vaughn in it and it was supposed to be a romantic comedy. Well what a disappointment this was it had very little romance and very little comedy. I still rated it a 3 because itbjept me entertained for about 30 minutes.

Monsters

This movie was dull, uneventful and bland. I was waiting for something good to happen but nothing did. Avoid this movie.